• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it beyond hellish how there's all this unnecessary, senseless suffering that exists all because humans were selfish enough to so harmfully procreate. How could anyone bring life here when nobody can suffer from never existing at all, there was never even a need for existence in the first place yet existing can potentially get so torturous beyond how anyone can imagine.

It really disgusts me how pro nataliats cause an immense amount of harm by imposing decades of meaningless suffering onto others, existence itself really is the true problem and to have the ability to exist is beyond undesirable which is why it's horrific how they force others to experience this.

I wish I stayed eternally unaware of the evil that is existence, only never existing is perfection to me, I find it beyond repulsive how we exist in such an anti-suicide society even know we were so unfairly burdened with the ability to exist, we really are paying the price all because others so cruelly imposed existence. I really wish there's the option to fall asleep eternally but more than anything I wish there's the option to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all.

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
I've never wanted kids, even in my pretty good times. It just doesn't feel right.. there's much beauty in this life but none of that could ever compensate for the bad stuff in this world..
A world where depressed kids get bullied in school, just because they're (already) depressed..

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
A world where depressed kids get bullied in school, just because they're (already) depressed..
Such a douchebag, ruthless, world...

People are like sharks...they smell "the blood" from a distance and come to feast on their victim.

The sad thing is that, probably, the first bully a child will encounter in her life is one of her parents...

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Such a douchebag, ruthless, world...

People are like sharks...they smell "the blood" from a distance and come to feast on their victim.

The sad thing is that, probably, the first bully a child will encounter in her life is one of her parents...
"The strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must."