R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020
I didn't realize it would be this hard to figure out a way. My uncle just did it in his car - it was 1998. I don't think his car was earlier than 1985, which I've read is when they started putting in cat converters.

There is a place nearby that is known for suicides but my family visits there and I'd hate to ruin that for them..............Plus, it would be a violent death and I really would like a quick peaceful one.

My biggest problem is that I'm barely functional and I'm not handy at all when I was functional. I'd eff up hanging, and all these different methods of CO seem so complicated vs. turning on the ignition.........Somebody I know claims that he pulled his ex wife out of the garage last year and she was blue - it was working, he said, when I said that doesn't work anymore. I think she had a mini Cooper. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I don't suppose anybody has any ideas - I haven't really seen any answers to the questions about generators or leaf blowers. I don't suppose a snowblower that is probably 40 years old and runs great would do the trick. I have a double garage, and only now wish it was smaller.