bunnii

bunnii

just a little guy
Feb 16, 2023
I hate how hard it is to gain access to and overdose on SN. It's friggen stupid that I have to pay for a VPN as well as learning wtf crypto currency is and buying that too just so I can place an order. Not to mention the antiemetics and acid regulators. Now that I've failed partial suspention so many times this is my new preferred method but idk how I'll get my hands on it. I really wish I was around for the good old days when you could buy a helium tank or N from local stores. Or, even better, I wish one could make the choice to end their life through the healthcare system the same way one would get an abortion. I'm just so tired of suffering that I can't even muster the motivation to try and die. It sounds like so much work. Maybe I'll try drowning instead, I've heard that it can be pretty peaceful.

M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
That really sucks, that you have low accessibility to the methods, I hope you can get your hands on what you need soon. Why have you given up on the partial hanging? If you do end up going to the effort of getting SN, I'm sure it will be worth it <3.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
It really is awful that ctb is so unnecessarily difficult and complex in this world, even with all the knowledge of different methods. Drowning is hardly a peaceful method and I would find it horrifying. I wish we could just walk into a euthanasia clinic, sign some paperwork and be given a lethal injection. SN has too many requirements and variables to be a suitable method and it really is nightmarish that it's the best method available. I hope that you achieve peace despite the horrors in this world.

Reactions: nomennescio and Tricondyla ledouxi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I very much understand having limited access to suicide methods and that is the only reason as to why I'm unfortunately still trapped here in this horrific world. It disgusts me how there is no peaceful and straightforward way to exit this existence, it just proves that life really is hell, an instant way to exit is what we deserve the option of after being forced here so unfairly in the first place. It's extreme cruelty to deny people options of suicide methods and expect them to just suffer against their wishes, there are no amount of words that can describe how much I despise existing here.