NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
Yesterday I took a friend out of town to visit somebody. On the way home I ended up having a panic attack over the situation with my ex, so we stopped at a gas station for about 30 minutes. Once we got back on the road, we saw a police blockade and had to take a detour.

If not for my panic attack, this could have easily been us. Good/bad timing, depending on your view.

Note: my friend also has suicidal ideations, and would have been fine with it, too.
20200615 124719

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, AnxietyAttack44, crybaby and 3 others
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
That's insane... I think I'd worry about the possibility of survival and never being the same again or being a vegetable and unable to even end my own life... Looks like it was successfully fatal, though. But you never know if that'd been the same for you two.

Yes, I'm glad you're alright, I'll admit. I can't imagine that being an ideal way to go, even if it's instant. Close call!

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and NekoNomNom
NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
That's insane... I think I'd worry about the possibility of survival and never being the same again or being a vegetable and unable to even end my own life... Looks like it was successfully fatal, though. But you never know if that'd been the same for you two.

Yes, I'm glad you're alright, I'll admit. I can't imagine that being an ideal way to go, even if it's instant. Close call!
That's very true. We were both thinking that if it had been us, at least people would have to say it had been an accident, and not anything we had done. Completely out of our control.

Thank you. It's really rather fortunate that I like my car way too much to ever want to be in an accident. But I will admit that while I would never cause an accident, I haven't exactly been a defensive driver either, as of late.

By the way, I like your location. "Khajiit has wears if you have coin."

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
"And if a ten ton truck
kills the both of us,
to die by your side
is such a heavenly way to die."

• Love
Reactions: Metalhead, Sadkitty, dysfunctional and 2 others
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
That would be my dream, to die in a traffic accident.

Reactions: NekoNomNom
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
That would be my dream, to die in a traffic accident.

I want to be walking down the sidewalk and suddenly a piano falls on me. Like a cartoon. No one would be able to discuss my death without laughing. That would be hilarious.

• Love
Reactions: WinterFaust, NekoNomNom, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person