Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
This post is not directed at anyone here or in response to a specific post on SS. It's really just me ranting.

In addition to the usual annoying pro-life posts, I have a small bone to pick with some of the mental illness awareness campaigns making the rounds that seem to excuse rudeness from the so-called mentally ill.

Whenever you ask people to make unreasonable concessions or accept inconsiderate and/or annoying behavior from you, I think you're going too far in most cases.

If you're an adult, answer your goddamn text messages. If you say you're going to attend something, show up. Don't sit here and hide behind the anxiety and depression labels because you don't want to be labeled an inconsiderate prick.

In either case, don't expect me to hang around and wait until you decide to stop acting like a child and respect me.

I just feel like a lot of shitty people hang onto the "mental illness" or "stress" labels to excuse their shitty behaviors, and I'm tired of it. I've ignored text messages and been an asshole many times before when I was depressed or anxious. Because I don't feel like people owe me anything, I wasn't exactly surprised when people didn't want such a flaky bitch in their lives. Odds are, if XYZ behavior would offend you, it will offend someone else.

/rant over

Sorry folks. I just have some flaky people in my life, and I had to get that off my chest.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, deflationary and Brink
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Unless the goal is to ctb by "eating ass", she won't save you. If it's the same wymyn that you spoke of earlier, I mean. I also have had a tendency to hope for romance to fix something, but once the honeymoon phase is over it's definitely a "norme or bust"-scenario.

• Wow
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Vent as much as you want, my friend.
You know you can count on me!

Reactions: Celerity
Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
Unless the goal is to ctb by "eating ass", she won't save you. If it's the same wymyn that you spoke of earlier, I mean. I also have had a tendency to hope for romance to fix something, but once the honeymoon phase is over it's definitely a "norme or bust"-scenario.
One of the more bizarre posts I will read this week!

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020

I feel like there is something missing in this story some where, is anyone going to tell? :pfff: :pfff:

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Huh? Did you mean to reply to this thread?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Huh? Did you mean to reply to this thread?
:pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

Weren't you the one with the flaky love interest? Maybe my brain has deteriorated too much at this point and I'm going 100% joker-mode.

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
:pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

Weren't you the one with the flaky love interest? Maybe my brain has deteriorated too much at this point and I'm going 100% joker-mode.
No, that was me. I'm not sure she's into having her salad tossed. Odds are, she likes to have her pussy eaten instead, and I'd die a happy woman if I died eating her pussy.

• Yay!
Reactions: Bat 17