N

No hope

Mar 27, 2019
What do u do when all you do is think about killing yourself, come and talk to u guys or just sort of sit while life is passing by! Its not just a bad day, every day I'm breathing is bad, I don't actually have any feelings or emotions to care that much just existing like this is killing me and there's no reason for me to b alive!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Beautifulletdown, Ermac and 1 other person
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
What do u do when all you do is think about killing yourself, come and talk to u guys or just sort of sit while life is passing by! Its not just a bad day, every day I'm breathing is bad, I don't actually have any feelings or emotions to care that much just existing like this is killing me and there's no reason for me to b alive!!

Same

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, transgenderfailure and Ermac
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Or sit and plan your own death. That is what I do.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Ermac and Baskol1
Ermac

Ermac

Aug 20, 2019
I get sick of thinking about it and try to focus more on planning it. Part of our instinct wants to fight it even though we know it's futile. Just talking about it more seems to make it easier to process.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Ἡγησίας, Beautifulletdown and 1 other person