K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
I'm so annoyed.

Want to do SN but have to find a good source of SN. And if I get it I probably have to use it fast.

Then I have to get an antiemtic but those are all prescription. I have significant anxiety so lying to my doctor is hard for me. Plus, she knows I'm suicidal so who knows if she'll make the connection.

Then apparently antiemetics can have pretty bad side effects. Have to deal with that.

Just deciding what to do on my last day will be hard. Let alone actually taking the drink which will be so hard.

It's too much stuff. I can barely get out of bed anymore and I've currently stopped eating cuz I can't put in the effort anymore. And yet I have to make all of these decisions and do all this shit?

I wish I could just drink my bottle of vodka and take all my sleeping pills and die that way. I already have those. But I know the odds that'll kill me are extremely low and I'd probably just end up with liver damage.

It fucking sucks. It sucks being in a situation where I have to kill myself in the first place and it sucks even more that it's so hard to get it done.

It hurts so much every day. I just want the pain to stop.

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, Painfu.Ll.suffering, ASBA999 and 4 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I don't know why SN is so popular here. It seems like it ranks so low in somany categories. Hard to get, additional necessities, purity testing, discomfort, etc. The list goes on nd on.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890 and EternalShore
idonothing

idonothing

Dec 13, 2023
I don't know why SN is so popular here. It seems like it ranks so low in somany categories. Hard to get, additional necessities, purity testing, discomfort, etc. The list goes on nd on.
I imagine that most people's attraction to SN is how simple it is once you get through the process of procuring everything necessary. To be able to take a few pills and quickly swallow some salty tasting water and then lay back and wait a pretty short amount of time in silence and stillness with few apparent side effects while still conscious is very appealing compared to many other more violent forms of ctb within the same cost range such as hanging, shooting (assuming you already have access to a gun and don't have to buy it yourself). If you don't have an intense wish to self-harm or mutilate in your method of choice I think most people wish they could just quickly swallow something and lie down and drift away. These kinds of non-violent ctb methods are always going to be the most appealing to those who don't want to feel pain. It is indeed very annoying how difficult it can be to gather everything though.

• Hugs
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and EternalShore
K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
I imagine that most people's attraction to SN is how simple it is once you get through the process of procuring everything necessary. To be able to take a few pills and quickly swallow some salty tasting water and then lay back and wait a pretty short amount of time in silence and stillness with few apparent side effects while still conscious is very appealing compared to many other more violent forms of ctb within the same cost range such as hanging, shooting (assuming you already have access to a gun and don't have to buy it yourself). If you don't have an intense wish to self-harm or mutilate in your method of choice I think most people wish they could just quickly swallow something and lie down and drift away. These kinds of non-violent ctb methods are always going to be the most appealing to those who don't want to feel pain. It is indeed very annoying how difficult it can be to gather everything though.
That's part of it for me. But it's also that I'm terrified of screwing up a suicide attempt and my life getting worse afterwards. SN is fairly lethal and if you're found reasonably reversible. So I'll either die or be ok.

With something like hanging brain damage is a huge risk. Or liver damage with pills. Or complete mutilation with a train or gun.

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
You don't need antiemetics to die via SN! They're just recommended~ I don't plan on taking any myself! lol
and yeah, life sucks, and planning sewer slide also sucks too, but that's just the cruelty of this world for you~ :(

It wasn't that hard to get tbh~ And again, you don't *need* antiemetics~ hehe~ The trade-offs between cost, pain, accessibility, and such seem to favor SN imo at least! :)

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you feel frustrated, it's horrible how we have to struggle so much to die, I hate how we exist in this society where suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible. If the option to fall asleep eternally is there it really would be such a relief to me.

Reactions: myusername890