DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I ended up having a moment earlier. I ended up having meltdown and I regret it. I ended up feeling angry at advice I was given by a member who meant well. They were honest and only wanted to help. And my reaction was tears and sensitivity. I feel like a massive bitch....

• Hugs
Reactions: Bct, Isittimetogonola and Dahlia
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Ypu can always try to apologize if you think you were too harsh, but im sure were all here a bit distressed at times. I dont think ure bad. Just relax. Were all troubled here

Reactions: Isittimetogonola
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Thanks. I had also deleted the post out of frustration so I don't remember the individuals name

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Im sure he will see this post

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Yeah. I alway feel like a monster when I do things like this. I feel I am just as bad as my abusive mother. Like I am an abusive monster just like her

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Yeah. I alway feel like a monster when I do things like this. I feel I am just as bad as my abusive mother. Like I am an abusive monster just like her
You are not a bad or an abusive person. You had a bad episode, and that happens to literally everyone.
I'm a bad guy to compare it to because I have a kepprage episode every so often, though. :pfff:
I tried to kill a guy during an episode.
You had a meltdown, you then realized you said bad things to somebody who meant good, and now feel bad about it. You acknowledge that you did a bad thing. Acknowledging you fucked up is something good people do.

Reactions: Isittimetogonola and Dahlia