T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
And nobody says anything.
There are more registered informants than there are police officers.

I'm tired of seeing the guy down the street have people look up to him as some pillar of the community because they think he has power, he makes out its power of fear he's put into people. When all it is is he doesn't have to worry about consequences because he gets a pass on anything, when someone stood up to him and made him look a bit of a fool, he and 12 of his wannabe cronies made the man disabled, who was never the same and ended up dying of something else but probably caused by the attack and effects. Of that gang of twelve that participated one of them was exposed by the others to be working for the police.
Its just disgusting this world, the stuff that goes on but people play la la land.
Even when you don't expect anything from human beings, the disappointment never ceases to get me down when I think about reality.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, HappyForever? and whatevs
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Like this traitorous piece of shit. I hope the Bloods kill his family painfully in front of him, then let him live with it having been his fault.
Ugh hes filth. He was not a member of no bloods, you deserve to be turned on if you associate with that prick. Lol
Seriously though he wouldn't have any conscience if his family got hurt because of him. He'd sell his own child. Sheer scum.
There's a couple like him I can't recall.
I'm diverging a bit but it brings to mind rick Ross who stole the real freeway Rick ross name he was actually a prison warden. And won't own it, tries to swerve or twist the question. Coward.