R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I have just been so f*cking depressed i haven't left my bed room for the past month. I have just been so exhausted of fighting to keep on leaving a life that i don't see hope for. I have failed in every aspect of my life so much so not even being financially stable enough to move out of my parents house. All I want to do is catch that bus. Everyone around me is telling me to think about them and to just snap out of it! They say my condition is stressing everyone out and that I should get my shit together. My parents have arranged for a prist to come and do an exorcism on me with the holy water and prayer🙄 I hate being at a place where no one really cares enough to really see me. I hate that no one here really gets my pain.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DepressedChemMajor, LoiteringClouds, iusedtobehappy and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People like that are just so incredibly insensitive to me, it's cruel how they invalidate the suffering others go through and won't even try to understand, they clearly lack compassion.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, doormat25, Hollowman and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
People like that are just so incredibly insensitive to me, it's cruel how they invalidate the suffering others go through and won't even try to understand, they clearly lack compassion.
Thank you, your words are kind

D

Deleted member 65988

All I want to do is catch that bus. Everyone around me is telling me to think about them and to just snap out of it! They say my condition is stressing everyone out and that I should get my shit together.
Really selfish with this kind of thinking. This is the problem with some people, they just think it's easy to switch it off and be "normal".

My parents have arranged for a prist to come and do an exorcism on me with the holy water and prayer🙄 I hate being at a place where no one really cares enough to really see me. I hate that no one here really gets my pain.
Wow, that's messed up. I'm truly sorry this is happening to you OP.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Return2themoonlight, AInilam and 2 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Really selfish with this kind of thinking. This is the problem with some people, they just think it's easy to switch it off and be "normal".

Wow, that's messed up. I'm truly sorry this is happening to you OP.
It really is selfish and ironically we are the once labeled as selfish for choosing to finally relief our selves off of that pain

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Unless they experience it they will never understand. I can relate to your frustration. Sorry you have to deal with the exorcism nonsense.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, rozeske, AInilam and 1 other person
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Hi, Im a fuck up too. My life is almost comically tragic

• Love
Reactions: lemonbunny, rozeske, AInilam and 2 others
RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
Stressing everyone out? What about the stress you're going through?

Also exorcisms aren't real. The only place in the bible that it talks about exorcisms were verses that were added later on. The earliest versions do not have those verses. It pisses me off that so many churches think they can "cast out demons" when those "demons" are just mental and physical ailments. It adds unnecessary stress.

I'm sorry you're going through this op.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske, AInilam, Hollowman and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Unless they experience it they will never understand. I can relate to your frustration. Sorry you have to deal with the exorcism nonsense.
Thanks, that is what am clinging on to, the "they haven't been in my shoes"
Hi, Im a fuck up too. My life is almost comically tragic
Hey at least we tried right? :)
Stressing everyone out? What about the stress you're going through?

Also exorcisms aren't real. The only place in the bible that it talks about exorcisms were verses that were added later on. The earliest versions do not have those verses. It pisses me off that so many churches think they can "cast out demons" when those "demons" are just mental and physical ailments. It adds unnecessary stress.

I'm sorry you're going through this op.
Exactly my point what about me?! What about the stress am going through?! People can be so self involved! Thank you for your kind words.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RedHates
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
I have just been so f*cking depressed i haven't left my bed room for the past month. I have just been so exhausted of fighting to keep on leaving a life that i don't see hope for. I have failed in every aspect of my life so much so not even being financially stable enough to move out of my parents house. All I want to do is catch that bus. Everyone around me is telling me to think about them and to just snap out of it! They say my condition is stressing everyone out and that I should get my shit together. My parents have arranged for a prist to come and do an exorcism on me with the holy water and prayer🙄 I hate being at a place where no one really cares enough to really see me. I hate that no one here really gets my pain.
I feel your pain as I've been in that position before. I stayed in my room for about 3-4 months and barely ate anything. I got extremely skinny and sick and everyone said the same thing " Your a grown ass man". People love to fix others but only by their standards. They never truly try to understand what pain others go through because they all feel we shouldn't feel like this for whatever reason they can come up with. As if we want to feel this way, we don't have a light switch to turn it on and off.... We're only human.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Experienced
Dec 2, 2023
After my husband died, all I heard from family and a few friends was how depressing I was with my sadness. We are no longer in touch. People are unbelievably selfish and self-centered. They want you to snap out of it for them, not for you. I'm sorry you're going through this. Stay strong for you. Anyone else who is so insensitive they can't see past their own discomfort can F off.

• Love
Reactions: Hollowman, RedHates and rozeske
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
It sounds like severe depression. I'm going through the same thing myself. It's no joke. It's debilitating. I've been trying for 35 years to 'snap out of it'. If it were only that easy. People act like we enjoy being this way. A person has to experience it themselves to truly grasp the insidiousness of it. I don't have the energy to list all the things I've tried to escape it's clutches. I firmly believe the physical health issues I have are a direct result of it. Contrary to popular belief, not all cases can be helped. Believe me I've tried. It's my number one reason for ctb.

• Love
PinkyStat

PinkyStat

It’s killing me
Jun 4, 2023
This hits me, that exorcism BS just enrages me, for real if you think that religion is the problem about feeling shitty keep it to yourself, good for you if it works for you but goddamn, dont push someone who's destroyed that way into it, its not gonna work

• Love
Reactions: iusedtobehappy, Hollowman and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I feel your pain as I've been in that position before. I stayed in my room for about 3-4 months and barely ate anything. I got extremely skinny and sick and everyone said the same thing " Your a grown ass man". People love to fix others but only by their standards. They never truly try to understand what pain others go through because they all feel we shouldn't feel like this for whatever reason they can come up with. As if we want to feel this way, we don't have a light switch to turn it on and off.... We're only human.
Thank you! This makes me feel a little better knowing it's not just the people around me
After my husband died, all I heard from family and a few friends was how depressing I was with my sadness. We are no longer in touch. People are unbelievably selfish and self-centered. They want you to snap out of it for them, not for you. I'm sorry you're going through this. Stay strong for you. Anyone else who is so insensitive they can't see past their own discomfort can F off.
Thank you for your kind words! what is the point of family if they can't share your pain and sadness. People can be crule am so sorry for your loss ❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: iusedtobehappy
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Exorcism? Wow, that's really terrible. We are here for you no matter what.

• Love
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It sounds like severe depression. I'm going through the same thing myself. It's no joke. It's debilitating. I've been trying for 35 years to 'snap out of it'. If it were only that easy. People act like we enjoy being this way. A person has to experience it themselves to truly grasp the insidiousness of it. I don't have the energy to list all the things I've tried to escape it's clutches. I firmly believe the physical health issues I have are a direct result of it. Contrary to popular belief, not all cases can be helped. Believe me I've tried. It's my number one reason for ctb.
Am so sorry for what you are going through, I know how it really is emotionally and physically draining and when people start acting like it's a choice and that we are not doing enough or fighting enough it makes you miss your ctb date even more.
This hits me, that exorcism BS just enrages me, for real if you think that religion is the problem about feeling shitty keep it to yourself, good for you if it works for you but goddamn, dont push someone who's destroyed that way into it, its not gonna work
I think most people use it to excuse them selves out of feeling responsible and guilty for not doing more or for all the things they did that led you here you know, If you eventually decide to catch the bus there will be no one to blame but the devil him self.
Exorcism? Wow, that's really terrible. We are here for you no matter what.
Thank you, this community has been the only light for me in this dark time
I think most people use it to excuse them selves out of feeling responsible and guilty for not doing more or for all the things they did that led you here you know, If you eventually decide to catch the bus there will be no one to blame but the devil him self.

Last edited: