Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
right so i have 3 nepthews one of them has been over charging me for 4 years charging me 200£ per oz of weed
when he's only been paying 150£ per oz of weed

i have my own dealer that sells weed to me but he was charing over 200£ per oz of weed
anyway he drop his prices down 190£ i told my nepthew and he said i've only been paying £170 per oz
and that he could sell me a oz of weed for 180£
when i confronted him about how he's been over charging me for 4 years and just said it was all in my head and that the price use to be 200 but he had lower his price recently any way fast forward a few months and my dealer tells me he can sell me a oz of weed for 160£ of course me being the good person i am tell my nepthew that i can get a oz of weed for 160£ to which he repiles i get mine for 150£ and have been all along

both my nepthews where in on it both them lied to me to scam me

i'm basically out of pocket 5,000£ because i use to buy two oz per month for 400£ when it was only costing my nepthew 300£
that 100 per month for 4 years straight i told him i thought he was asshole

i would go to the police to get my money back but they won't do anything because over charging isn't a crime
so he's been gaslighting me he's a narcissist you can't even trust your own family members

Last edited:
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Unfortunately almost everything is about making $

Reactions: Darkover
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Unfortunately almost everything is about making $
yeah well he's poor he's never worked and he's 26 years old just lives at home with his mum smoking weed everyday for the last decaded
i guess making money is more important than having a good relationship with your family

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
That explains why he over charged you.

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I have the best dealer in the world. The guy gives you extra if you buy enough. So every time I go buy for myself I place a few strategic calls and inform all the druggies I know that the drug train is on the move. A third of what I smoke in a month is free. God bless the guy.

Reactions: Darkover