• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vasy93

Vasy93

we are dead without dying
Nov 22, 2021
Here's what happens if you take sodium nitrite

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: RABITIA, whatevs, lobster salad and 1 other person
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Um okay, why does this matter as long as you're dead? Are you trying to fear monger? Plus no matter what most especially no matter what method our bodies are going to look ugly and disgusting while the decomposition process takes place.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Seaghost, LifeQuitter2018, stygal and 32 others
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Um okay, why does this matter as long as you're dead? Are you trying to fear monger? Plus no matter what most especially no matter what method our bodies are going to look ugly and disgusting while the decomposition process takes place.
True that, It is more mistake of a person that didn't inform any of the suicide. Not everybody can afford dying in remote forest or by euthanasia

Reactions: TheWood, blueclover_., ShornSoloists and 1 other person
S

Stuckaf2

Stuck
Aug 17, 2021
Omg this is horrible I will never take my own life at this point

• Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: RABITIA, Shu, lobster salad and 3 others
Harriet

Harriet

Nov 24, 2021
Oh my god you could post a picture of any dead body and it might look gross! Death is never going to be pretty is it? You better make sure you never die AT ALL if you're worried about the aesthetics of it..

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Mtnwildflowers, lobster salad, justsayin and 21 others
Vasy93

Vasy93

Nov 22, 2021
you think nitrite causes a peaceful death .... I have doubts ....

L

Laowaiboss

Nov 26, 2021
Why should we care, we'll already be dead when it happens. Are you trying to discourage people from doing it with these photos? These only show that SN is a very effective CTB method.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Mtnwildflowers, lobster salad, justsayin and 19 others
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
And?

Reactions: Mtnwildflowers, LifeQuitter2018, Beer and 11 others
Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
you think nitrite causes a peaceful death .... I have doubts ....
It's okay to have doubts, but most methods are going to be have some level of discomfort and not be completely painless. It's a poison after all. But compared to other methods it's better. And if you don't have the knowledge or money for N or gas tanks then yea it's still a tolerable method compared to let's say hanging or jumping.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Choco, Harriet and 6 others
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Omg this is horrible I will never take my own life at this point
Idk If it is sarcasm, but If it is, it would be peak of dark humor XD

Reactions: Seaghost, SpinTop555, Death_the_kid and 3 others
Vasy93

Vasy93

Nov 22, 2021
Why should we care, we'll already be dead when it happens. Are you trying to discourage people from doing it with these photos? These only show that SN is a very effective CTB method.
when they do ... it will be too late to ask for help ... a peaceful death does not mean dizziness and inability to move

L

Laowaiboss

Nov 26, 2021
It's okay to have doubts, but most methods are going to be have some level of discomfort and not be completely painless. It's a poison after all. But compared to other methods it's better. And if you don't have the knowledge or money for N or gas tanks then yea it's still a tolerable method compared to let's say hanging or jumping.
I'm pretty sure that the PPH says SN is the second least painful and most effective way after N.

Reactions: Harriet and dustbiter
Vasy93

Vasy93

Nov 22, 2021
Before doing these things, think about it ...

L

Laowaiboss

Nov 26, 2021
when they do ... it will be too late to ask for help ... a peaceful death does not mean dizziness and inability to move
Dizziness? Oh noes! I get that whenever I smoke or drink too much, what am I gonna do?

• Yay!
Reactions: SpinTop555, GenesAndEnvironment, Harriet and 7 others
Lysandre

Lysandre

I cannot tell yet I don't even wanna know
Nov 22, 2021
Tu clc, a ce stade montre-moi un pendu, un gars qui se fait dechiqueter par un train etc etc. Y a pas de mort paisible, ton post sert a R. Woooow, quand tu ctb via SN tu fais une methemoglobinemie. Aaaaah. Terrible. Bref.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Gabriel.88

Gabriel.88

Jun 6, 2021
what are you even trying to prove?

Reactions: Seaghost, SpinTop555, bed and 6 others
Vasy93

Vasy93

Nov 22, 2021
I'm pretty sure that the PPH says SN is the second least painful and most effective way after N.
As a peaceful method it is not after N, before it is fentanyl and DDMP

Last edited:
Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
Before doing these things, think about it ...
Plenty people here think about it, but will that stop suicides from happening? No.

Why not make a thread warning people about guns, hanging, jumping, cutting, trains, etc. if you're that concerned? Why SN? I'd accuse you of trying to fear monger and being a pro lifer but someone got mad at me before for assuming that so whatever.

• Love
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, SpinTop555 and 6 others
Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
@Vasy93 isnt this your thread about sodium azide?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sa-versus-sn.78798/

Sodium azide has been debated before about it's peacefulness, but other members have said it's painful and plus it's an explosive.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/why-not-sodium-azide.25557/

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, liberty_222, Dead Meat and 2 others
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
These are Horrifying photographs for sure. Are you suggesting a less horrifying alternative?

• Love
Reactions: Vasy93
Vasy93

Vasy93

Nov 22, 2021
These are Horrifying photographs for sure. Are you suggesting a less horrifying alternative?
Yes, this is what I try to explain, a less horrible alternative, human euthanasia is done with pentobarbital to an animal, because humans have to suffer worse than animals ...

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I don't think dead people care what they look like

• Aww..
Reactions: Mtnwildflowers, rik, bed and 8 others
D

Dawncie

Nov 29, 2021
I've always thought the idea of being worried about how you look after you're dead stupid as hell. Dude, in a few days your body is going to be far worse than this.

Reactions: SpinTop555, Harriet, _Minsk and 5 others
Vasy93

Vasy93

Nov 22, 2021
Remember that if you don't want to suffer, you must first be in a narcotic sleep. Don't wait for sodium nitrite symptoms, they will be horrible if you are not asleep yet so you suffer less. Then everyone does what he wants, I love you all bye ....

N

NoSurprises

Mar 11, 2021
Suicide cancelled, you have convinced me, i will be happy forever

• Yay!
Reactions: aticeret, bad luck, Gabriel.88 and 4 others
Lifeless mindset

Lifeless mindset

See you on the other side
Oct 20, 2020
What point are you trying to make? That honestly isn't bad at all compared to what dead bodys can look like with other methods like jumping, trains, guns, drowning, even hanging in some cases.

Reactions: justsayin, Harriet, _Minsk and 3 others
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
@Vasy93 isnt this your thread about sodium azide?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sa-versus-sn.78798/

Sodium azide has been debated before about it's peacefulness, but other members have said it's painful and plus it's an explosive.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/why-not-sodium-azide.25557/
I don't get this guy's intentions. He seems to have something against SN

Reactions: Circles
dustbiter

dustbiter

hewwo one and all :3
Nov 24, 2021
not sure what the point of this is, especially your comments about pentobarbital?

like, ok, obviously most people want N. the reality is that getting N is a lot harder than getting SN. this looks a lot like fear mongering bc it doesnt actually seem to be offering any kind of reasonable alternative tbh :/

Reactions: PeacefulTonic