Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
Todays the day I'll talk SN at night, before I do, I'm curious if people actually vomit by drinking SN 25G at once. What if I drink lesser everytime? Every cup I drink contain like somewhere around 5G. So basically I drink 25G but separated by taking 5G per cup to minimise the chance of vomiting. It can work rite?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire, Hidan Smith and SuicidallyCurious
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
Probably best not to space it out for the same reason use of capsules is discouraged. It's all gotta hit at once to maximize effectiveness. With any poisoning your body's gonna try to expel it. Best to do the 25 in one go and have backup glasses for if (when?) you vomit

Reactions: yetme, SadRat, SuicidallyCurious and 3 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
What if I drink lesser everytime? Every cup I drink contain like somewhere around 5G. So basically I drink 25G but separated by taking 5G per cup to minimise the chance of vomiting. It can work rite?
I don't know of anyone who has done that. At some point you would still probably vomit.

Reactions: sadworld
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Even if you vomit it unless you vomit up like the vast majority of it you can still CTB, and especially so if you take the backup dose. The lethal dose is far below 25g based on the literature available but people advise that due to vomiting and to be super super sure

Reactions: SadRat and neverever
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
Even if you vomit it unless you vomit up like the vast majority of it you can still CTB, and especially so if you take the backup dose. The lethal dose is far below 25g based on the literature available but people advise that due to vomiting and to be super super sure
So you mean I can do anyway I want. Even tho I vomit, just make sure I overdose that 25g to ensure the body absorb most of them even tho after I vomit rite?

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
So you mean I can do anyway I want. Even tho I vomit, just make sure I overdose that 25g to ensure the body absorb most of them even tho after I vomit rite?
I wouldn't say that , you still have to keep a good bit of the SN in the stomach. Also use backup dose

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Also would depend how much water you use - if you're downing even 25ml of water with each dose that's 125ml for 25g when the recommended is 50ml.