S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I had a strange thought about this sodium nitrite substance. You can literally take it.. call 911 or an ambulance.. let them take you to a hospital. . and then pass on sorta close to death.. to then be saved... The whole ordeal!

What the heck is that all about, my thought? Because if I can think it...

Please delete this post and thread if anyone thinks that should happen.. because then I think so too. I had the thought to say something about it here.. for obvious reasons. For some reason it is a worry of mine.

I can see why this thread would be stopped and not allowed to go forward, but I also see reason enough to mention it for the sake of mentioning it at the same time. It won't matter?

If you die that is what you wanted anyway, right?

It is such a strange thought!

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I hate hospitals, and they would probably send you to a mental institution afterwards. Also, youll be taking a bed that could have been used by someone who actually needs it

Reactions: Spitfire, x~Sophia~x and Ghost2211
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
There's the risk they wouldn't be able to save you if it took a while to get you to the hospital. Not all ambulances hold methylene blue.

Reactions: Spitfire and x~Sophia~x
Deleted member 8782

Deleted member 8782

Jun 21, 2019
I don't understand why you would want to do that

Reactions: Spitfire, x~Sophia~x and LonelyDude15
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Is your goal to make people see that you are actually in serious need of help? There's no reason to attempt suicide and then call for help unless you are seeking mental health services. If you're simply looking to feel close to death and be pulled back there are safer ways of doing that such as making yourself pass out.

Reactions: Spitfire and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Is this post appropriate in a forum filled with people who genuinely want to ctb? This is dangerous game playing which could end very badly.

Reactions: Spitfire