R

Reaper Occult

Feb 3, 2020
Is there any place that sells SN. I can't order it. 100% chance it'll get sieized. Plus having to explain it... it happens with my vape juice. I get it theyll just check any package that have warning sticker

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
People need to know your country to answer this

Reactions: Saed and autumnal
R

Reaper Occult

Feb 3, 2020
I'm in the army. I won't be able to order it online it would get siezed. I just really need this.
My unit. I have a history. I ordered castor beans ate em.
It has not been siezed. I never ordered it. I'd much rather go to a store buy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saed
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I'm in the army. I won't be able to order it online it would get siezed. I just really need this.
It has not been siezed. I never ordered it. I'd much rather go to a store buy it.

If you're in the Army, have you considered firearms as a method? Not in combat, I mean, but in a barracks or training scenario? Or has your history of suicide kept you under closer supervision around weapons?

R

Reaper Occult

Feb 3, 2020
Can't, beside only military police will have rounds on person. Most unit armories will not have ammo, it's a big process. And the unit I'm in right now transition unit. The ricin put me here...

Reactions: autumnal and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Ah,I see. So,can you not set up a P.O. box?
Or,some online companies we cannot name,will deliver to a store,from which you can collect.
Other than that,you could contact SN sellers,and check availability in bricks and mortar retail outlets.
I know I did see one ad for SN at a huge U.S chainstore.
Am in U.K. so hold on and you're bound to get someone from U.S. who'll know.

R

Reaper Occult

Feb 3, 2020
Y'all think my family would forgive me?

S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
What happened when you ate castor beans :O

Reactions: autumnal and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Are you married with children?
"Forgive" you,as in,for choosing to end your pain,or causing theirs in doing so?
ETA: Not intended as a guilt trip. More like,their pain doesn't override yours.

Last edited:
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020

You can't think this way. Suicide is always going to hurt someone. With time, people close to you may come to understand why you made this choice. But ultimately it is your choice, you have to be 'selfish' sometimes, I use that term very loosely. Sometimes, people like us just have to put ourselves first

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Meditation guide, x-Ace-x and 3 others
R

Reaper Occult

Feb 3, 2020
No kids getting divorced. Honestly I was scared when I took the ricin. Really servre abdominal pain. Threw up blood pissed it too.was in icu for 2 weeks. One of my big reason used a gun I didn't want to fuck update my roommates. I have guns didn't want any1 clean that shit up. I've always figured plausible deniability. Self inflicted gunshot is suicide without a doubt
Anyways what store had it in USA? The only thing I see close to it is in Walmart for canning food. It has 6% SN

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
The only thing I see close to it is in Walmart for canning food. It has 6% SN
No it's not sufficient. Need >95%. You can order from Am@z** and have it delivered to a locker location for pick up?

Reactions: Reaper Occult and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Anyways what store had it in USA? The only thing I see close to it is in *******, for canning food. It has 6% SN
99% is on their website,so maybe they just don't sell it in store. You could phone and ask...

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
99% is on their website,so maybe they just don't sell it in store. You could phone and ask...
Of ship to store and pick up

R

Reaper Occult

Feb 3, 2020
I forgot about the locker pick ups thank you
It's g2g thank yall

Last edited: