unknown1918

unknown1918

Aug 2, 2024
Where the hell are you guys getting sn from??

Reactions: LifeQuitter and pulleditnearlyoff
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
If I'm not mistaken they are mostly getting it from DMC. Now finding said DMC without help? Your guess is as good as mine. I've tried searching just about any way I can figure out and still haven't found it, and I know I'm too new to ask someone to PM me with it since I haven't established myself yet.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zecko, pulleditnearlyoff and xxxbmw
L

levinejohn

Aug 19, 2024
If I'm not mistaken they are mostly getting it from DMC. Now finding said DMC without help? Your guess is as good as mine. I've tried searching just about any way I can figure out and still haven't found it, and I know I'm too new to ask someone to PM me with it since I haven't established myself yet.
Have you found out what DMC is yet?

Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
I have a source, but only for people living in my area (Southeast Europe) or in the UK.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I didn't know what DMC was, either, not that I need it, or even want it, but I just got curious, so I started searching for it. What I did was take the info about it that has been shared in various threads, ie the aconym DMC itself, WHERE DMC is located, what exactly people are after from DMC (sodium nitrite, SN, NaNo2), and I started using combinations of those terms to search for it. I used various search engines and was getting nowhere. Then I started thinking why not use a search engine "more relevant" to where DMC is reportedly located?That's what I did and it popped right up within the first few results. If you really want it, you should be able to figure out how to search for it from what I just said. I wasted about an hour looking on more popular search engines and found nothing, and about 5 seconds on the relevant one. And don't ask for the link bc I'm not going to share it. If I can find it, anyone can.

Here's another hint: ALWAYS, no matter which search engine you use for anything, ALWAYS make sure you turn OFF the safety filtering in the settings.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Tonkpils, LifeQuitter and 1 other person
G

greeneyedgirl

Sep 1, 2024
I didn't know what DMC was, either, not that I need it, or even want it, but I just got curious, so I started searching for it. What I did was take the info about it that has been shared in various threads, ie the aconym DMC itself, WHERE DMC is located, what exactly people are after from DMC (sodium nitrite, SN, NaNo2), and I started using combinations of those terms to search for it. I used various search engines and was getting nowhere. Then I started thinking why not use a search engine "more relevant" to where DMC is reportedly located?That's what I did and it popped right up within the first few results. If you really want it, you should be able to figure out how to search for it from what I just said. I wasted about an hour looking on more popular search engines and found nothing, and about 5 seconds on the relevant one. And don't ask for the link bc I'm not going to share it. If I can find it, anyone can.

Here's another hint: ALWAYS, no matter which search engine you use for anything, ALWAYS make sure you turn OFF the safety filtering in the settings.
I'm on the Ukrainian search site how do I turn off the safety filtering in the settings?

S

syde44

Sep 3, 2024
Je ne savais pas non plus ce qu'était le DMC, non pas que j'en avais besoin, ni même que j'en voulais, mais j'étais juste curieux, alors j'ai commencé à le chercher. Ce que j'ai fait, c'est de prendre les informations à ce sujet qui ont été partagées dans divers fils de discussion, c'est-à-dire l'aconyme DMC lui-même, OÙ se trouve le DMC, ce que les gens recherchent exactement dans le DMC (nitrite de sodium, SN, NaNo2), et j'ai commencé à utiliser des combinaisons de ces termes pour le rechercher. J'ai utilisé divers moteurs de recherche et je n'arrivais à rien. Puis j'ai commencé à réfléchir, pourquoi ne pas utiliser un moteur de recherche "plus pertinent" par rapport à l'endroit où se trouve le DMC ? C'est ce que j'ai fait et il est apparu dès les premiers résultats. Si vous le voulez vraiment, vous devriez pouvoir comprendre comment le rechercher à partir de ce que je viens de dire. J'ai perdu environ une heure à chercher sur des moteurs de recherche plus populaires et je n'ai rien trouvé, et environ 5 secondes sur le moteur pertinent. Et ne demandez pas le lien car je ne vais pas le partager. Si je peux le trouver, tout le monde le peut.

Voici un autre conseil : TOUJOURS, quel que soit le moteur de recherche que vous utilisez pour quoi que ce soit, assurez-vous TOUJOURS de désactiver le filtrage de sécurité dans les paramètres.
Savez-vous quel moteur de recherche utiliser ? J'essaie avec Yandex mais je ne trouve rien

Do you know which search engine to use? I try with Yandex but I can't find anything

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Do you know which search engine to use? I try with Yandex but I can't find anything
Did you turn off the filtering? What search terms are you using?
I'm on the Ukrainian search site how do I turn off the safety filtering in the settings?
Starts with "Y"? Click the 3 horizontal bars, the "hamburger" symbol. From there go into settings and find the filtering options. Set it to off and click save.

Last edited:
S

syde44

Sep 3, 2024
Did you turn off the filtering? What search terms are you using?

Starts with "Y"? Click the 3 horizontal bars, the "hamburger" symbol. From there go into settings and find the filtering options. Set it to off and click save.
Yes i turned off filtering. I searched terms "DMC, sodium nitrite, NaNo2, Ukraine"

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yes i turned off filtering. I searched terms "DMC, sodium nitrite, NaNo2, Ukraine"
Only use the term sodium nitrite. Comes up within the first few results for me.

S

syde44

Sep 3, 2024
I tried but nothing with DMC... Do you use VPN ?
Search motor is Yandex.ru

StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
If you live in a 3rd world country, it's not really that highly regulated, so it's still easy to get. You can literally just search order sn online on mine and you'll get about 5 results, though I'm not sure about the authenticity of some of them.

Reactions: CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
If you live in a 3rd world country, it's not really that highly regulated, so it's still easy to get. You can literally just search order sn online on mine and you'll get about 5 results, though I'm not sure about the authenticity of some of them.
This is true. I easily found a place online, bought it, and picked it up at the store.

• Informative
Reactions: StaticCryBabye
S

syde44

Sep 3, 2024
I can't send DM but if someone could DM me to help to find SN it will be very nice

Y

yersalu

May 25, 2024
Do any of you know of a source to obtain SN in Spain?

Last edited:
N

nobob

Aug 9, 2024
I bought my SN from IC two years ago, and have spent that time in wards, now I'm "new" on the forum. I'm too inhibited by my condition to make any meaningful contribution here now, and yet I have to post here from time to time, just so that someone will send me the source to buy SN. At the same time, I'm concerned that my openness about having developed schizophrenia will make people hesitate to assist me taking my life, whilst I almost qualify for assisted suicide.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
How to turn off the filter on chrome browser
It's not a browser filter. The filtering is done through the search engine website. On most search engines, there is a symbol that looks like 3 horizontal lines that resembles a "hamburger - a piece of meat between 2 pieces of bread". You click on that and a menu will open where you can select "settings". Click on settings and you'll be taken to the settings where you'll have to look around until you find the filtering option. Then just select off and save your changes.