• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

jessebessey

Done with life
Mar 7, 2024
Anyone know where to get sn reliably now?

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
Welcome, you created a duplicate thread you can delete one. The answer is the same for all new members (and therefore the hundreds of threads of the same type), it's not personal but you have to be on the site for a while and post regularly to be able to be trusted.

recat

recat

That is my brain.
Mar 1, 2024
it is unobtanium. i dont know what the requirements, the threshold for trust is, but simply consider it damn near unobtanium currently due to the media storm

LunarCharm

LunarCharm

I’m ready to go
Jul 2, 2023
as of right now youll probably want to wait out what's going on rn because of all the drama on sn or become a trusted member here to be trusted with a source

T

testingthis101010

Feb 10, 2021
as of right now youll probably want to wait out what's going on rn because of all the drama on sn or become a trusted member here to be trusted with a source
What do you mean by becoming a trusted member? I would like to know a source that delivers to the US or is based there. Anyone can help please? Actually both US and CA are fine.

Thank you in advance and I hope that you understand that some of us would like to have the peace of mind of having a choice when that time comes.

LunarCharm

LunarCharm

I’m ready to go
Jul 2, 2023
What do you mean by becoming a trusted member?
anyone with a source here won't give out sources to new members or people who generally are unknown; this is because they don't want to risk their sources getting shut down super quick.
"trusted" depends on the person you're trying to get a source from tho, generally the idea is to interact here, make posts and talk to people
I would like to know a source that delivers to the US or is based there. Anyone can help please? Actually both US and CA are fine.
I don't know any source's unfortunately, DMC is having tons of media coverage rn and isn't selling atm because of it, I'm waiting out the coverage myself at the moment and hoping he sells again eventually so I can go around seeing if anyone'll hand me a link
Thank you in advance and I hope that you understand that some of us would like to have the peace of mind of having a choice when that time comes.
I hope you find peace, finding SN right now is pretty much unobtainable because of the media, but hopefully it dies down.
There are pinned threads where you can check out other methods if SN becomes completely unobtainable and you find yourself stuck.
good luck friend!

TheBlackSwordsman

TheBlackSwordsman

Student
Apr 24, 2019
What do you mean by becoming a trusted member? I would like to know a source that delivers to the US or is based there. Anyone can help please? Actually both US and CA are fine.

Me too. I've been a member of this site for a few years, and interacted now and again, but I never seriously tried to acquire any sn. I should have been more proactive, figures now that I'd like to at least have some on hand, it's become so difficult to acquire. Just my luck.

Reactions: testingthis101010
dodo11

dodo11

Jan 27, 2024
I think a new source will always be available. People listing sources on here for everyone to see kind of ruin it unfortunately.

Reactions: Goku Black
T

testingthis101010

Feb 10, 2021
Me too. I've been a member of this site for a few years, and interacted now and again, but I never seriously tried to acquire any sn. I should have been more proactive, figures now that I'd like to at least have some on hand, it's become so difficult to acquire. Just my luck.
I will work on being more active in this forum in the next couple of weeks. I am one of the first members of this forum and I have seen it grow. I used to hang in the reddit of the same name as well as other underground google groups in 2016/17. This was the time I acquired N and then threw it out in the sink as my SI kicked in. I dissolved the N in 50mL water and took the antiemetics but I just couldn't drink it. But as time is passing, I realize more and more that things will more likely stay the same or get worse but never better (well maybe temporarly but that's not enough to make life bearable).

TheBlackSwordsman

TheBlackSwordsman

Student
Apr 24, 2019
I will work on being more active in this forum in the next couple of weeks. I am one of the first members of this forum and I have seen it grow. I used to hang in the reddit of the same name as well as other underground google groups in 2016/17. This was the time I acquired N and then threw it out in the sink as my SI kicked in. I dissolved the N in 50mL water and took the antiemetics but I just couldn't drink it. But as time is passing, I realize more and more that things will more likely stay the same or get worse but never better (well maybe temporarly but that's not enough to make life bearable).
Sounds like you are an original. I am glad you decided not to take the N that day and you are still here. The dichotomy is weird. I respect every individuals' right to make his or her own decision, but I will always do or say what I can to others in an attempt to dissuade them from going through with ctb. Yet, I can't share this approach with myself.

Reactions: testingthis101010
T

testingthis101010

Feb 10, 2021
Sounds like you are an original. I am glad you decided not to take the N that day and you are still here. The dichotomy is weird. I respect every individuals' right to make his or her own decision, but I will always do or say what I can to others in an attempt to dissuade them from going through with ctb. Yet, I can't share this approach with myself.
If you ever happen to understand french, here is my youtube channel. I stopped publishing videos up until recently as I didn't feel the need. I was feeling really low when I was publishing content and this is the proof that what we feel does hurt with the same intensity as physical pain. Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/@depressioneuthanasie8476