• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

azuldelmar

Nov 14, 2021
How long it can take between taking a sodium nitrite drink and loosing conscious?

If I will decide to go I have metyclopramidum, ondansetron as anti vomiting drugs.

Could add pregabaline and another anti-psychotic.
So I prepared myself as much as I could.

I was recently addmited to psychiatric hospital because someone rat me out
And it only fuel me more to take a final step.

I just wish to loose conscious as soon as possible and not suffer.
I suffered enough through life- both physical and mental pain, so I think I deserve a peaceful death

• Hugs
Reactions: DoomerPrince and Praestat_Mori
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
It usually takes a maximum of 20 minutes.

Reactions: azuldelmar
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You should have access to benzos to calm you down and be relaxed and sleepy as much as possible.

AEs reduce the possibility of vomiting but not eliminate it, from what I have read in "live goodbye threads" obviously most people stopped replying after 10-15 minutes some after vomiting.

It's an individual thing here nobody knows how you will react. SN is most likely peaceful but individual circumstances apply it's certainly not "the new N".

You dop it at your own risk. I wish you all the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: azuldelmar and Deleted member 65988
A

azuldelmar

Nov 14, 2021
You should have access to benzos to calm you down and be relaxed and sleepy as much as possible.

AEs reduce the possibility of vomiting but not eliminate it, from what I have read in "live goodbye threads" obviously most people stopped replying after 10-15 minutes some after vomiting.

It's an individual thing here nobody knows how you will react. SN is most likely peaceful but individual circumstances apply it's certainly not "the new N".

You dop it at your own risk. I wish you all the best.
I will take 20 zolpidemi tartas. (Zolpic) Typical benzo is not as good for me. I also have access to anti-psychotic medicine.

Thank you for your answer

----
I hope to loos conscious as soon as possible.
I think when the day comes- I will post my experience. So other can have knowledge.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori