• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
Hi guys Hope yr all fine ..even if i know some of you are worst than me .
Well , all i want to know IS if i have sn how Can i use it ?
Thanks y'all

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
What are thé conséquences of sn failure ?
I don't think that anyone here can honestly answer that and at the moment it seems to be a huge debate.

Reactions: hunterfla and numbed one
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
I don't think that anyone here can honestly answer that and at the moment it seems to be a huge debate.
Cause many people have told that they failed sn and that they're okay now , it's liké a prouve i can give on this debate

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
What are thé conséquences of sn failure ?
SN causes hypaemic hypoxia because the Fe2+ ions that can carry oxygen are turned into Fe3+ which can't carry oxygen and causes organ failure and brain damage.

Reactions: numbed one
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
SN causes hypaemic hypoxia because the Fe2+ ions that can carry oxygen are turned into Fe3+ which can't carry oxygen and causes organ failure and brain damage.
So if i failed sn i Can bé retarded ?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
So if i failed sn i Can bé retarded ?
Yes, unfortunately that is the case. To avoid failing SN you can combine it with other methods. For example, you can get in a bathtub full of water and once you pass out from the SN, you'll have a second thing that'll kill you. You should also be alone while you go through with SN poisoning to avoid someone saving you because SN poisoning can be reversed - the methemoglobin will turn back into hemoglobin and oxygen supply to the organs will start again BUT if you're saved too late, you will suffer irreversible brain damage.

Reactions: numbed one
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
Yes, unfortunately that is the case. To avoid failing SN you can combine it with other methods. For example, you can get in a bathtub full of water and once you pass out from the SN, you'll have a second thing that'll kill you. You should also be alone while you go through with SN poisoning to avoid someone saving you because SN poisoning can be reversed - the methemoglobin will turn back into hemoglobin and oxygen supply to the organs will start again BUT if you're saved too late, you will suffer irreversible brain damage.
IS sn food grade okay ?
IS sn food grade okay ?
IS sn solution liké water good ? Will it play it's rôle ?

Last edited: