N

neverever

Dec 10, 2020
I have seen many comments recently from others who wish to CTB by taking SN and then disappearing into nature. Therefore, I thought that it would be worthwhile to speculate about this option.

Hypothetically, I could drive myself far away from civilization, take a long walk into the woods carrying my supplies, and then drink the SN. Ideally, this would ensure my death and make it difficult for people to find me.

What would happen if the SN didn't kill me? Would I suffer in physical torment for the hours that it took me to walk back to my vehicle and then drive back to civilization?

Because of the risk, I am considering carrying a backup method. But I'm not as confident of any method as I am of SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: EconomcDisparity, back2605, stygal and 4 others
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I doubt you were fit to drive back after taking SN.
From what I have seen from the SN, it is not that you are going to have an agonizing death, you can bring tranquilizers or something to help you sleep. I have the possibility of doing it in my apartment... I rethink doing it in nature ... it is more "uncomfortable" but at the same time more beautiful.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I have seen many comments recently from others who wish to CTB by taking SN and then disappearing into nature. Therefore, I thought that it would be worthwhile to speculate about this option.

Hypothetically, I could drive myself far away from civilization, take a long walk into the woods carrying my supplies, and then drink the SN. Ideally, this would ensure my death and make it difficult for people to find me.

What would happen if the SN didn't kill me? Would I suffer in physical torment for the hours that it took me to walk back to my vehicle and then drive back to civilization?

Because of the risk, I am considering carrying a backup method. But I'm not as confident of any method as I am of SN.
If you want to do this then you should avoid driving yourself and obviously do not take your Government tracking device with you (phone). Ideally I would suggest CTB in another country that you accessed by an illegal border crossing. so many things you can do to minimize the risk of being found but you will be searched for heavily at least if you have any loved ones who care about you

happiestman

happiestman

May 8, 2020
I would do the same however prefer this location near to cliff or somewhere very steep. This is for backup plan (jump) if SN plan goes wrong, due to excessive vomiting or some other reason, i.e., reaching a stage between life and death but not losing consciousness.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I thought about driving somewhere ...to a quiet spot to ctb and connect with nature one last time plus make it harder for my SI to work against me.
I'm on the fence about it though. Mostly because I want to be found and give my family comfort by them knowing what happened.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fehler, NegativeSymptoms and neverever
H

harmonica

Sep 2, 2020
The thing about laying down in the woods is that animals may try to eat your body, and become sick/die themselves. Personally, I'd stay in the car...

Reactions: Nullm
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
What would happen if the SN didn't kill me?
That is hard to imagine, based on all the times I've read about it killing others on this site. I don't see how anyone could survive 25 grams of it unless they were rescued.

Reactions: Nullm and neverever