• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
Stupid stupid stupid stupid. They cant change it cause it already sent and the door No. Doesnt exist.

Exactly what i needed.

Do you think its a re purchase?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
the door number doesnt exist? is it coming through post? maybe call the depo when it gets to your city and say you arent home so youll pick it up tomorrow from their depo

Reactions: Stick and Metalhead
C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
the door number doesnt exist? is it coming through post? maybe call the depo when it gets to your city and say you arent home so youll pick it up tomorrow from their depo
I can try. But its the fear of waiting and it going wrong. I heard you cant intercept international shipping.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I can try. But its the fear of waiting and it going wrong. I heard you cant intercept international shipping.
when its already shipped and on the way they cant change the label but i dont see why the last mile cant cant hold on to it for you. and depending on the company they might just leave it anyway. i had people leave deliveries several doors down right on the street :meh: