R

rxleep

Oct 11, 2021
I'm absolutely gutted right now. I ordered my SN on Tuesday, Oct 12 and paid extra for express shipping since I need it for Tuesday, Oct 19. It should have arrived 1-2 days later according to express shipping. I assumed it was in my mailbox since I hadn't checked in a few days and just checked now and it isn't there. I'm guessing it was not shipped express as I had asked because I don't have it and tracking says it won't arrive until Fri, Oct 22 which would coincide with regular shipping. I'm heartbroken.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, Brokensaddle, Cheers and 4 others
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Was Tuesday the 19th something special? Or was it just a date you originally planned for ctb?

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, BeautifulMosaics, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 1 other person
R

rxleep

Oct 11, 2021
Was Tuesday the 19th something special? Or was it just a date you originally planned for ctb?
It was the ctb date that was extremely important to me

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Dead Meat, bed and 1 other person
R

rxleep

Oct 11, 2021
I have been able to confirm that it was shipped express by the sender. This is completely the fault of the postal service.
Anybody in Canada have a solution for me?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: patheticpartner, Dead Meat, Greenberg and 1 other person
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Literally nothing you can do but wait, unfortunately.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
R

rxleep

Oct 11, 2021
Update:
So I spoke to an actually person on the phone (yesterday was online chat) and they told me that it was not sent express. That it was sent expedited. Priority is the fastest and would have cost approx $60 and been 1-2 days Express would have been $20ish and arrive 3-4 (this is how much shipping I paid
Days. Expedited would have cost $12ish and been 5-7
Days. Standard I didn't ask the cost or length of time.

I have talked to Canada Post and expressed how important it is that I were to receive my package by tomorrow at noon. They transferred me to the manager and he is going to do everything he can to have it intercepted at either the processing plant in my city or the local depot where the mailman picks up their mail and then I could pick it up myself there.

I'm so hopeful I could cry right now but I know I will be devastated if it doesn't work out. Canada post is doing everything they can though. Turns out the shipping issue was because of the sender after all.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and NearlyIrrelevantCake
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best. I understand why you would be devastated. We all deserve a way to exit this life at a time of our own choosing. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, PeacefulTonic, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 1 other person
R

rxleep

Oct 11, 2021
Thursday afternoon is my new date. If I chicken out then I'll be online later that day or the day after. If I fail and am admitted to psych then I'm guessing it'll be at least a week or two or more before I'm given access to my phone. If you don't hear from me again then you'll know I've been successful. I won't ghost you all if I survive.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: persimmontea, patheticpartner and NearlyIrrelevantCake