• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nunex

nunex

Nov 23, 2021
Anyone know if its possible to do SN and die without anything else? Or maybe otc anti emetics?

Thx

Reactions: Krezz_AA and Crazy4u
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
yes, everything is more so a precaution and to make things easier. You are taking a dose far greater than the ld50. Be completely sure you want to go through with it. Even with medical intervention, you can still die.

• Love
Reactions: Life is overrated, houseofleaves, Crazy4u and 3 others
Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
You will 100% vomit. You may still ctb regardless but is that a risk you want to take ?

• Love
Reactions: houseofleaves and Lost Magic
nunex

nunex

Nov 23, 2021
You will 100% vomit. You may still ctb regardless but is that a risk you want to take ?
As long as I die... I got the SN easily but I dont want to wait till the antiemetic
Does long fasting decrease the chance of vomiting or what? Anybody know?

Last edited:
Reactions: nosoul and houseofleaves
soverytired

soverytired

can't **** with the physical world
Jan 5, 2021
As long as I die... I got the SN easily but I dont want to wait till the antiemetic
Does long fasting decrease the chance of vomiting or what? Anybody know?
You have to fast anyways, but you will 100% throw up if you don't take antiemetics. It's still possible to die if you redose but you may fail.

Reactions: houseofleaves
nunex

nunex

Nov 23, 2021
You have to fast anyways, but you will 100% throw up if you don't take antiemetics. It's still possible to die if you redose but you may fail.
How long should the fasting be? You know?

soverytired

soverytired

Jan 5, 2021
How long should the fasting be? You know?
A lot of the info that I got on SN i got from this https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
The only thing that i can say is that you would probably have to fast longer without antiemetics but i've got no idea how much longer.

Reactions: houseofleaves and nunex
nunex

nunex

Nov 23, 2021
A lot of the info that I got on SN i got from this https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
The only thing that i can say is that you would probably have to fast longer without antiemetics but i've got no idea how much longer.
Appreciate the help either ways buddy!
Wait, I have Messalazine actually, do you think its better than nothing? I have it from once when I had huge nauseas

Reactions: soverytired
soverytired

soverytired

Jan 5, 2021
Appreciate the help either ways buddy!

Wait, I have Messalazine actually, do you think its better than nothing? I have it from once when I had huge nauseas
From what i understand the sort of antiemetics that work with SN are ones that block dopamine receptors. The one that you talk about is anti-inflamatory so it probably won't do much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I'm sorry but anybody who takes SN without taking antiemetics is asking for trouble. Somebody not long ago failed massively by not taking them and vomited most of the poison up. You need to find the right one like Metoclopramide or something similar. Don't take the risk if you don't have to.

• Informative
Reactions: justtoojaded, Someone123 and soverytired
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I'm sorry but anybody who takes SN without taking antiemetics is asking for trouble. Somebody not long ago failed massively by not taking them and vomited most of the poison up. You need to find the right one like Metoclopramide or something similar. Don't take the risk if you don't have to.
Some people still vomit even if they take an AE. I don't understand why people buy SN and attempt without preparing a second glass. What's the point of having any leftover?

Reactions: imlookingforward and houseofleaves
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Some people still vomit even if they take an AE. I don't understand why people buy SN and attempt without preparing a second glass. What's the point of having any leftover?
Well it varies from person to person, but I will most definitely be taking the antiemetic along with the backup glass.

S

supermario

Experienced
Oct 21, 2021

I recall reading someone who recently failed at SN. He did prepare a second glass, but said the nausea caused by downing the 1st glass made it impossible for him to take the second even after he realized he needed to. I think that's the crux of the problem- a 2nd glass doesn't mean much if physically your stomach simply refuses to take it.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic and Someone123
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
This is why I don't trust any one method one hundred percent. And if I get my SN and if it ever comes to that I'll be drinking it, with AE, and then going full suspension.

Reactions: som1
S

supermario

Experienced
Oct 21, 2021
This is why I don't trust any one method one hundred percent. And if I get my SN and if it ever comes to that I'll be drinking it, with AE, and then going full suspension.

That's a good idea in general, but I think you should also factor in any complications when you combine multiple methods. For example, I thought about taking SN then jumping to make it fail safe, but then questioned whether the effects on my blood after taking SN means it might make it harder for me to bleed to death after jumping (due to the blood thickening or something).

My current plan is to take SN but out in the woods, maybe deep in the woods. That way, if I wake up, I might succumb to the elements, even starve to death.

Reactions: imlookingforward
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
That's a good idea in general, but I think you should also factor in any complications when you combine multiple methods. For example, I thought about taking SN then jumping to make it fail safe, but then questioned whether the effects on my blood after taking SN means it might make it harder for me to bleed to death after jumping (due to the blood thickening or something).

My current plan is to take SN but out in the woods, maybe deep in the woods. That way, if I wake up, I might succumb to the elements, even starve to death.
Yes I understand. My main concern is vomitting. So I'm still deciding whether it's better to drink one glass of SN and then hang straight away or wait some time to see if I vomit and need a second glass before hanging.
For the straight away option I figured if the rope squeezes your neck, even if you try to vomit it won't get through?? I'm not sure...

Last edited:
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021

That sounds like a brutal plan. At least do it in your car just in case you wake up and change your mind. You can always make another attempt. Don't suffer needlessly.

Reactions: imlookingforward, jodes2 and supermario
S

supermario

Experienced
Oct 21, 2021
That sounds like a brutal plan. At least do it in your car just in case you wake up and change your mind. You can always make another attempt. Don't suffer needlessly.

You may be right, but I figured by going into the woods, I'm committed, which is what I want. I'll have additional SN that I can hopefully consume if the first attempt failed, or if I'm too weak, succumb to the elements. I want it to be no going back.

Reactions: som1
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
You may be right, but I figured by going into the woods, I'm committed, which is what I want. I'll have additional SN that I can hopefully consume if the first attempt failed, or if I'm too weak, succumb to the elements. I want it to be no going back.

I completely understand your point of view. Ctb is hard enough without giving yourself easy ways to back out. It's a tough call.

Reactions: Yogobro298 and supermario
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I recall reading someone who recently failed at SN. He did prepare a second glass, but said the nausea caused by downing the 1st glass made it impossible for him to take the second even after he realized he needed to. I think that's the crux of the problem- a 2nd glass doesn't mean much if physically your stomach simply refuses to take it.
This is what happens typically based on goodbye threads- almost no one takes the second glass. At leasst one recent thread, from @Cheers. shows otc Meclizine working as an ae, but she did the rest ot the protocol well.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic and supermario
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
So what happens of you take SN without AE and fail? Would you need medical attention?

F#minor

F#minor

Aug 18, 2020
A friend of mine (a member of this site) CTBed last September. She took SN and antiemetics. Still found her on the bathroom floor near the toilet.

• Aww..
Reactions: Shu
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
A friend of mine (a member of this site) CTBed last September. She took SN and antiemetics. Still found her on the bathroom floor near the toilet.
Sorry for your loss.. She took SN without or without AE?

fastlife

fastlife

Student
Jan 21, 2022
this is the biggest bullshit i read on the forum people die even from tasting sn people vomit even with ae vomit depends from person to person sn works differently on everyone

Reactions: imlookingforward, a beautiful mess, Life is overrated and 2 others
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
It is recommended to take ae. Can you go to the doctor and state you have bouts of nausea and vomiting, request ae?

olkf

olkf

I smile by your disgrace
Jan 21, 2022
It is recommended to take ae. Can you go to the doctor and state you have bouts of nausea and vomiting, request ae?
Me and another guy ended up getting the wrong AE from the doctor. ondansetron. I don't know how often people get meto.

Reactions: nosoul and jodes2
GettingOut

GettingOut

I'm not worth any tears
Aug 16, 2022
Did some research last night and was disappointed. Has anyone from South Africa managed to get the right AE locally or are online pharmacies the best option?

Reactions: jodes2