• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

deadwithoutmusic

deadwithoutmusic

Sep 10, 2020
I've tried twice now to fast for 8 hours then take antiemetics (20mg meto + 2000mg paracetemol), wait 45 minutes and attempt to take SN.

The whole process is very difficult for me to build up to and I can only really manage it when I'm in a particularly bad mood.

I think the antiemetics + being on an empty stomach really messes with me. I'm not big on drugs at all in the first place. I don't drink, smoke weed or take any kind of drugs ever really. I and don't even like drinking coffee because of how it makes me feel, I don't even take any painkillers or drugs when I'm sick or hurt either, I'm quite anti drugs. Taking the meto makes me feel super drowsy and light headed. For reference what I'm using is Anagraine which is 5mg meto + 500mg paracetemol. I take 4 pills so 20mg meto + 2000mg paracetemol total. I really can't make myself take SN while being in this really drowsy light headed state having trouble to even move my arms and legs without feeling sick. I'm thinking of skipping the antiemetics and just try taking the SN without anything else next time I muster up the courage to try again. It takes a lot to make me throw up so I have a feeling I will be able to keep it down. Will this be okay? Will it be just as painless? Or are the chances of me throwing up and messing it up really high without antiemetics?

Maka hiamoe

Maka hiamoe

Dec 10, 2020
Taking an antiemetic is recommended for most people but imo it's not a major problem if it is not possible for you to take one. Keep a few things in mind :
- Some people who took an antiemetic vomited anyway.
- Some who didn't take an antiemetic died anyway.

Personally I will take an antiemetic but I am also going to prepare a second dose of SN which I will drink if I vomit.

deadwithoutmusic

deadwithoutmusic

Sep 10, 2020
Taking an antiemetic is recommended for most people but imo it's not a major problem if it is not possible for you to take one. Keep a few things in mind :
- Some people who took an antiemetic vomited anyway.
- Some who didn't take an antiemetic died anyway.

Personally I will take an antiemetic but I am also going to prepare a second dose of SN which I will drink if I vomit.
How much people don't take antiemetics? I feel like most people I see on this website take them. I will probably try it anyway.

Maka hiamoe

Maka hiamoe

Dec 10, 2020
How much people don't take antiemetics? I feel like most people I see on this website take them. I will probably try it anyway.
I don't know exactly but I think you will find useful information here :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-on-the-forum-as-a-cause-of-sn-failure.47986/

deadwithoutmusic

deadwithoutmusic

Sep 10, 2020
I don't know exactly but I think you will find useful information here :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-on-the-forum-as-a-cause-of-sn-failure.47986/
Thanks for that resource, atleast I won't fail by not taking antiemetics by the looks of it.