• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HoddToward13

May 11, 2023
I have access to some Zolpidem and Alprazolam/Xanax due to my depression & insomnia diagnosis. The amount I have access to at any given time is probably far from enough to be lethal. However, I've been thinking that before taking SN I could take all the pills of both Xanax and Zolpidem that I have to hopefully knock me out without having to be conscious through any of the unpleasant effects of SN. As it's going to be a lot of pills already + the SN, I'm planning on the 48h antiemetic regime. Other than what I already mentioned, I only want to take the recommended doses of antacid and ibuprofen. Is this a stupid idea? Would the pills help? Would they decrease my chances of success? If they don't either increase or decrease my chances of success, could anything go wrong with the idea of quick passing out from the pills?

plumhellgrade

plumhellgrade

Mar 23, 2023
One possibility to consider is that you knock out before your able to drink SN. Depending on how much time you want to give the sedatives a head start. As long as you use strong antiemetics, don't take opiates (which can weaken the effect of metoclopramid), and consume SN before passing out, it should work. Although I'm not sure if a large amount of sedatives could cause the stomach to stop moving. The PPH recommends overdosing on benzodiapenes, but only after taking SN.
So: reduction of anxiety + discomfort during SN consumption ✔.
Possible unexpected side effects due to lack of information and trials ❌.

Reactions: Couldydays