Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
Oblate discs are extremely thin sheets made out of some kind of starch like tapioca. They're commonly used to take kratom or any other nasty powdered supplement that you don't want to taste. Each disc can hold about a tsp of powder. I'm wondering if there is any information out there whether this would work. I think the sheets would dissolve fast enough in your stomach not to cause a problem. Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of anything like that.

Reactions: faraway_beach
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Similar

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-easy-and-cheap-solution-not-capsules.36248/
and this one

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...zla-rolling-papers-chocolate-flavoured.37698/

Reactions: autumnal and Abgrundanziehung
Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
Similar

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-easy-and-cheap-solution-not-capsules.36248/
and this one

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...zla-rolling-papers-chocolate-flavoured.37698/
Interesting. Do you know if anyone has actually ever used SN with either of those methods? I didn't read all the way through the threads yet. Though oblate discs dissolve much quicker than rolling papers.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
No one has tried this method that I am aware of.

Reactions: x-Ace-x, Saed, autumnal and 1 other person
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
When I first saw this subject, I assumed it was about SN being affected by some kind of spinal problem :))

I personally would steer clear of anything which could potentially delay (or render uneven) the absorption of SN. To my mind, it's just too unknown a risk, and for relatively little reward as the taste of SN isn't unbearable and nor is the vomiting risk caused by the taste itself.

Reactions: Brokenwithbpd, x-Ace-x, Abgrundanziehung and 1 other person
Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
When I first saw this subject, I assumed it was about SN being affected by some kind of spinal problem :))

I personally would steer clear of anything which could potentially delay (or render uneven) the absorption of SN. To my mind, it's just too unknown a risk, and for relatively little reward as the taste of SN isn't unbearable and nor is the vomiting risk caused by the taste itself.
Ha! They do have an unusual name. I'm pretty sure you're not the only one who got a little confused.
Maybe they would interfere. I already take so many bad tasting powder supplements the taste of SN might not even phase me honestly.

Reactions: autumnal
Philosykos

Philosykos

Student
May 30, 2020
Just asking: is there any point to make sure you don't taste the SN? Most accounts say it tastes very salty and definitely unpleasant but 'not too bad'. Afaik, the nausea from SN is not caused by the taste but just the body trying to rid itself of a toxic substance, no?

I don't know these things for certain, I'm genuinely curious, hence my question.

F

FadingAway

Jun 22, 2020
I think the taste is a mental thing in relation to vomiting. If it's in your head, the taste could kind of make you gag I would imagine. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm sure the aftertaste doesn't help

Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
Just asking: is there any point to make sure you don't taste the SN? Most accounts say it tastes very salty and definitely unpleasant but 'not too bad'. Afaik, the nausea from SN is not caused by the taste but just the body trying to rid itself of a toxic substance, no?

I don't know these things for certain, I'm genuinely curious, hence my question.
I think FadingAway is right that the only point of not tasting is mental. I take supplements with oblate discs daily and it just made me think maybe it would be a good idea. But since nobody knows, maybe not

Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

Yes, all correct. The taste doesn't cause the nausea.

I think FadingAway is right that the only point of not tasting is mental. I take supplements with oblate discs daily and it just made me think maybe it would be a good idea. But since nobody knows, maybe not

Yeah, in my opinion it's too much of an unknown with relatively little reward anyway.

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung