• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
According to the latest version of the PPH, you can relieve the discomforts of SN with benzodiazepines.

Benzodizepines are now also advised.
oxazepam (20x30mg), or diazepam (50x10mg). These are available on prescription.

If you can't get it, you can also buy bromazolom. These can be bought online without a prescription.

The schedule is now.

- Do not eat for several hours before ingestion.
- 30mg (3x10mg) metoclopramide
- If available 400mg (5x80mg) propranol
- Dissolve 25 grams SN in 50-100 ml tap water. 35 grams if the body weight is more than 100 kg.
- If available benzodizepines (20x30mg oxazepam).

Antacids are not necessary according to the latest update of the PPH.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: february in alaska, gomenasai, phantomisgone and 18 others
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
One thing that makes me distrustful about those people behind the pph is the constant changing in the recommended method. Why is this? To force people into renewing the subscription? And how do they come with the right amounts? Are they using people as test subjects?

Reactions: heavyeyes, Jadzia, Lily (Osako) and 6 others
M

may13

Apr 27, 2022
My own concern about Benzos with SN is the possibility of vomiting after falling asleep from the benzos and therefore not being able to consume the second glass if needed.

It's troubling me enough to consider skipping them. At the absolute most I will take 1mg of Klonopin. It knocks me the fuck out.

Reactions: FluffyCat, Emmie, PArazi and 4 others
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
One thing that makes me distrustful about those people behind the pph is the constant changing in the recommended method. Why is this? To force people into renewing the subscription? And how do they come with the right amounts? Are they using people as test subjects?
They have more and more data from people who take SN.
They have an email address where people can send their experiences and videos.
My own concern about Benzos with SN is the possibility of vomiting after falling asleep from the benzos and therefore not being able to consume the second glass if needed.

It's troubling me enough to consider skipping them. At the absolute most I will take 1mg of Klonopin. It knocks me the fuck out.
Benzos are not necessary.
It is a suggested protocol to try to match the results with N.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: suicidesheep31.1, Jadzia, Euthanza and 4 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I wonder why they suggest oxazepam specifically. Its a pretty sizeable dose too. I can see why they would suggest knocking yourself out with benzos as it would effectively help avoid the worst period of SN intoxication and the AE's would help avoid any potential vomiting as a result from them but the timing of use would beed to be very good. With everything going on in the stomach and liver as a result of SN I can't help wondering how the rate of absorption might be impacted. I think, if I were to go with SN (which tbh doesn't appeal to me personally) I'd want to take the benzos and wait for them to start working before then drinking the SN solution. That's not a suggestion though. Please don't act on my ponderings. I'm just thinking out loud. I suspect many would pass out before drinking their SN doing it that way. I'm just saying it's a timing game I would struggle with I think. For optimal effects anyway.

I don't think this 'guide' negates stans guide. I imagine the two can be intertwined.

Reactions: suicidesheep31.1, Theanswer, persimmontea and 1 other person
its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
Just did a little research on bromazolam as I hadn't heard of it before. Seems it's not currently scheduled in the US so technically legal to purchase online. Tends to come from China. Costs last reported was about $65 for 1mg with standard dosage being 2-3mg and a high dosage being 5mg. That gets pretty expensive pretty quick. I read of a "notorious vendor" for similar drugs and will check their site to see what their current cost is.

— ok looked into it, finding it for $71/mg or $317 for 5mg. Stable for about 2 years after purchase when stored properly. Pretty pricey. Probably cheaper and easier to find counterfeit xanny's on the street imo.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Lily (Osako), AloneInCollege, TheDoomedDoomer and 2 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Just did a little research on bromazolam as I hadn't heard of it before. Seems it's not currently scheduled in the US so technically legal to purchase online. Tends to come from China. Costs last reported was about $65 for 1mg with standard dosage being 2-3mg and a high dosage being 5mg. That gets pretty expensive pretty quick. I read of a "notorious vendor" for similar drugs and will check their site to see what their current cost is.
That's interesting. Are you certain it isn't scheduled? There are a number of benzos and analogues that were unscheduled for a long time but did get picked off at some point. Flunitrazepam, flualprazolam, flubromazolam etc. Some of them are very very potent. Etizolam was a popular unscheduled one for some time and super cheap. Now it's scheduled but still available at a higher price. There are definitely cheaper options for benzo analogues and even genuine pills tbf. Dark net markets are pretty flooded with them. Bensedin Galenika appear to be one of the most reliable legitimate ones to buy if trying to source real pills illicitly. There are counterfeits of many brands though. Some more than others. Wedinos is a good place to check the results of tests to get an idea for which brands are being counterfeited and which are coming up as real. It's a really handy resource on that front. Even if you can't send your own samples for testing all results from other tests are published publicly. Sometimes they even (perhaps unwittingly) include the vendors name as people that submit samples include it in the details they provide.

• Informative
Reactions: wait.what and its-about-time
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
I've wondered why the PPH recommends such a high dose of propanolol. Does it really take that much to stop the heart from racing?

Reactions: Someone123, Euthanza and Alex6216
its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
Are you certain it isn't scheduled?
No, I am not certain. A similar bromazoPam is scheduled but at the date of the article I read bromazoLam was not, but that definitely changes once feds catch on which I'm sure they have by now. Anyone would need to find the most updated information before ordering it. I didn't go that far because the price is too high for me to be interested. Cheaper counterfeit benzo's can be rather dangerous thanks to everyone cutting their shit with fent, but I mean… that's fine lol.

• Informative
Reactions: wait.what
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
According to the latest version of the PPH, you can relieve the discomforts of SN with benzodiazepines.

If you can't get it, you can also buy bromazolom. These can be bought online without a prescription.

The schedule is now.

- Dissolve 25 grams SN in 50-100 ml tap water. 35 grams if the body weight is more than 100 kg.

Tap water? What is the difference between using the tap or using bottled?

C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022

The schedule is now.

Hi it's worth noting that according to drug conversion tables diazepam is 2 x stronger than oxazepam.

Where does it suggest that specific amount for the SN method though? That's a lot of diazepam. And my copy still suggests antacids, what edition is this. Thanks

Reactions: Euthanza
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
No, I am not certain. A similar bromazoPam is scheduled but at the date of the article I read bromazoLam was not, but that definitely changes once feds catch on which I'm sure they have by now. Anyone would need to find the most updated information before ordering it. I didn't go that far because the price is too high for me to be interested. Cheaper counterfeit benzo's can be rather dangerous thanks to everyone cutting their shit with fent, but I mean… that's fine lol.
Yeah, no, I wouldn't suggest buying loose pressed pills. Screw that. You would probably get some strong pills but it will rarely be what you ordered. Like you say, nice to get a bit of fent but really no way of knowing how much of what is in there. Could be etonetazine or similar. The point being you need to know the dosage to use it with any purpose. There are legit benzos available through illicit sources though. There are some decent DNM vendors but what I've seen is that prices in the US are high. EU prices are a fraction of that of the US. There may be acceptions to that though. Perhaps a case of finding the right vendor.

With the research chems and benzo analogues there's always new ones waiting in the wings. Psychonauts is probably a good place to learn about the most recent. They're more discerning there too. Less gung ho, chuck it all down your neck and pay the price later lol.

I'm quite interested by the new opioid analogues. Seems countries and states are starting to make more blanket banning laws in order to get ahead of the infinite stream of new analogues that take the place of the last. Honestly I think they're doing more harm than good. They're forcing the hand of the chemist really. They will always find a way and with every iteration of stronger substances comes more risk of end user deaths. When they (various officials) speak in public they talk about how these drugs aren't the heroin and stimulants we knew in our youth (the good old mild days which were once the worst things available) and they're more than twice as lethal. Well no shit. Guess why that is dick heads. They are in a permanent feedback loop of biting their noses off to spite their face and they're too embarrassed to agree to the reality of things and stop now. Plus it keeps the goon swuad in work and income. The amount of money made from drug raids and the acquisition of property deemed to be proceeds of crime is insane and without it our police forces would still be driving older model family cars, modded for police work. There is actual proof of this by the way. I'm not throwing conspiracy out there. It really is publicly available fact. They don't hide it but they would refute the truth surrounding their motivations and selective policing surrounding it.

Went off on a tangent didn't I!? Sorry. :))
Pretty sure it wasn't meant specifically to that degree. Just drinking water basically. Bottled would be fine.

As long as you pray to our lord and savior whilst walking backwards in concentric circles and vowing never to say candyman 3 times in the mirror. 😆

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: just_so_done, Lily (Osako), Shu and 1 other person
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021

— ok looked into it, finding it for $71/mg or $317 for 5mg. Stable for about 2 years after purchase when stored properly. Pretty pricey. Probably cheaper and easier to find counterfeit xanny's on the street imo.
There are many shops that sell bromazolom.
There is also a link in the PPH to one of the stores.
I agree with Smart No More.
Just drinking water basically. Bottled would be fine.
Hi it's worth noting that according to drug conversion tables diazepam is 2 x stronger than oxazepam.

Where does it suggest that specific amount for the SN method though? That's a lot of diazepam. And my copy still suggests antacids, what edition is this. Thanks
It is in the May version of the PPH.

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat and Smart No More
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
There are many shops that sell bromazolom.
There is also a link in the PPH to one of the stores.

I agree with Smart No More.
Just drinking water basically. Bottled would be fine.

It is in the May version of the PPH.
Can't wait until someone explains to us why. I wonder if people go unconscious quicker without antacid.

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
I've wondered why the PPH recommends such a high dose of propanolol. Does it really take that much to stop the heart from racing?
I think it has to do with your heart "trying" to get more oxygen to your organs including your brain. So basically, your heart slows down causing decreased blood flow to your organs

Reactions: Someone123 and Theanswer
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
A lot of antacids have a lot of calcium in them. Is calcium considered an electrolyte? Idk, but I know that if you have too much or too little calcium in your blood, that throws everything off and you can go into Afib and die. That's actually what happened to my mother. In her case it was related to end-stage kidney disease.

• Aww..
Reactions: Shu
A

anxiousguineapig

May 4, 2022
I have to ask, that seems like a crazy amount of diazepam. 4mg is the dose I've taken and it's considered a little bit high because I'm a pretty small person and not habituated to it. That dose already makes me very drowsy and relaxed. I have about ten doses and while I know it's nowhere near fatal I am sure it would have a large effect on me, and probably knock me out.

A

ATM

May 29, 2022
Yes I also wonder why the diazepam dosage is so high. A single 5mg pill makes me dozy

S

Sm42

Mar 3, 2022
Yes I also wonder why the diazepam dosage is so high. A single 5mg pill makes me dozy
I just das wondering the same . I was thinking about using 3 pills or something like that, because when I take 5mg is when I want to sleep

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
The dose of Diazepam is so high, not to calm you down, but to avoid experiencing any unpleasant effects while fully conscious.

Reactions: Euthanza and Talvikki
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021

The schedule is now.

UPDATE

The PPH is still not very clear about this method.

The only preview they give is:

The BPN Mix
Researching a peaceful sn drink

30mg metoclopramide

Followed by a drink consisting of 25 grams sn, 400 mg Propranolol and 500 mg Bromazolam in a 100 ml water-based drink.

This is the BPN-Mix

It is a suggested protocol to try to match the results with N.

They say they will come up with more information about this method later.

---

They don't give any information on how to take the benzodiazepines
oxazepam (20x30mg), or diazepam (50x10mg).
I have no idea if you can mix these benzodiazepines with water.

---

Personally, I don't know if mixing SN with a high dose of benzodiazepines is a good idea? Because some people who drink sn throw up a little and therefore have to drink a second glass.

Last edited:
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Hnstly jst snds as thgh thy r ovr-cmplc8ng evrythng

Thre hve bn mny s.n attmpts on sasu & mst failres wre bcse of b-ing dscovrd or cllng fr hlp - nt bcse of antacds or bttld watr - & ppl hve stll lst conscnss v quckly

Thre r nt n.e. randmsd cntrl trials on n.e of ths - evrythng hs bn trial & errr & re th bnzos ppl rract dffrntly 2 diffrnt bnzos dpndng on thr own physiolgy

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Unknown21, chaosandquiet, Euthanza and 2 others
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018

I am looking at bromazolam too and can still find it cheap in the Netherlands for 2.50eur per pellet (3mg), 10 for 10eur.
Found some experiences on reddit (/r/researchchemicals) telling the potency is very strong

Last edited:
Reactions: its-about-time
S

Stargazer100

Student
May 25, 2021
I am looking at bromazolam too and can still find it cheap in the Netherlands for 2.50eur per pellet (3mg), 10 for 10eur.
find where? Maybe we should have a prive chat?
I have to check the handbook still but from this quote I am missing the "what it does" and the "why this matters to you".

Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
find where? Maybe we should have a prive chat?

I have to check the handbook still but from this quote I am missing the "what it does" and the "why this matters to you".

Just google for "research chemicals" "bromazolam" "kopen" and you will find it. It is still legal to buy in NL for research purposes only. And please do your own research on what it does and what the effects are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Talvikki
S

Stargazer100

Student
May 25, 2021
Still haven't read the May edition but wonder what exactly they wrote about this new recommendation.

Reactions: Shu
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Just google for "research chemicals" "bromazolam" "kopen" and you will find it. It is still legal to buy in NL for research purposes only. And please do your own research on what it does and what the effects are.
Lucky dutch, here every research chemical that's useful for killing yourself with is illegal.

Reactions: Euthanza and Hans1961
H

Harper Lees

Jun 23, 2022
The pph source is not selling bromazolam in the US. Does anyone know a reliable source they can PM me?

H

Harper Lees

Jun 23, 2022
Is bromazolam available in the US at all?

T

Theanswer

Experienced
Jun 26, 2022
I think it has to do with your heart "trying" to get more oxygen to your organs including your brain. So basically, your heart slows down causing decreased blood flow to your organs
That's my understanding from reading. The brain will try to compensate the SN-induced cerebral hypoxia by increasing cardiac output. B-blocker (Propranolol) will "frustrate" the attempted compensation by restricting cardiac output - enhancing the lethality of SN. Don't think SN needs to be more lethal, and I'll just put up with the rapid heart beat, no big deal, for me. I won't be conscious for a long time anyway.