• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LoveYoux

LoveYoux

Haunted
Jun 6, 2022
I think the only way I'd get over SI and ingest it would be to be drunk, quite drunk really

Any one got any comments about that? x

Reactions: emptyjokes
emptyjokes

emptyjokes

Nothing left to keep me out of paradise.
May 27, 2022
My understanding is that doing so may increase your chances of throwing up. Overall, I'm counting on the same thing working for me though. I'll make sure to have backup SN drinks ready to roll should I need them. Even then, sobriety seems to be recommended for 100% certainty.

• Love
Reactions: LoveYoux
Ecka-26

Ecka-26

Feb 8, 2022
You will throw up, read Stan's thread... Thread 'Stan's Guide to SN.' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

• Love
Reactions: LoveYoux
LoveYoux

LoveYoux

Haunted
Jun 6, 2022
My understanding is that doing so may increase your chances of throwing up. Overall, I'm counting on the same thing working for me though. I'll make sure to have backup SN drinks ready to roll should I need them. Even then, sobriety seems to be recommended for 100% certainty.
I feel like it'd be easier to drink a lot of it, hopefully enough gets in to work out x

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
Bad idea. You're literally putting two poisons in your body.
Your body will try and reject this.

If the SI is so high though, maybe you shouldn't kill yourself - maybe you have something more to give, yet.

But idk of course.

In the interest of harm reduction: benzos and alcohol both affect the same part of your brain - they hit your GABA receptors.
Benzos are much more suitable for combining with SN.

• Love
Reactions: sadboyhours:( and LoveYoux