• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
I have questions about both. Firstly, does anyone have experience with SN? Is it painful? Secondly, where would someone even obtain medical grade NO? Seems like helium is the only viable option. What other equipment is necessary? A mask and some sort of valve? Really desperate here, grasping at straws.....

Reactions: Greenberg
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
SN seems to affect different bodies differently—nausea, discomfort, and pain are likely. Helium comes with a certain amount of oxygen mixed in so nitrogen is the better option; I don't feel comfortable advising on how to acquire it. I'm sorry you're in this place emotionally.

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
What questions do you have about SN?
Well, it seems to be the most popular option, at least among members here...I guess I' trying to find out what the experience would actually be like. I'm already in a state of nausea/discomfort already, so I'm hesitant about any method that would magnify those symptoms any more.
SN seems to affect different bodies differently—nausea, discomfort, and pain are likely. Helium comes with a certain amount of oxygen mixed in so nitrogen is the better option; I don't feel comfortable advising on how to acquire it. I'm sorry you're in this place emotionally.
Is there anyway of doing this via whipits? I guess the only other option would be an unscrupulous inert gas company....I'm in NY, near the city, so I guess finding such a company would be possible, but I woudn't even know how to go about finding such a company. Right now, SN seems like my only option.

Last edited:
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
Well, it seems to be the most popular option, at least among members here...I guess I' trying to find out what the experience would actually be like. I'm already in a state of nausea/discomfort already, so I'm hesitant about any method that would magnify those symptoms any more.

Is there anyway of doing this via whipits? I guess the only other option would be an unscrupulous inert gas company....I'm in NY, near the city, so I guess finding such a company would be possible, but I woudn't even know how to go about finding such a company. Right now, SN seems like my only option.
I recommend consulting the megathread.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No whippets won't. You should probably consult the thread on exit bags, as I'm not sure you are visualizing how one is constructed. Prefilled cylinders of inert gas are available on the largest e-retailer site in your country, shipped to your home.