• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

iwanttoleave2000

evan
Aug 5, 2023
What is your ideal method ? self inflicted sunshit wound (SIGW) or SN ? if you could choose either which would it be?

SN pros:

Cheaper

Probably easier to bring yourself to drink a cup of liquid than shoot yourself

If you fail it's probably just lots of vomiting, potentially liver/kidney damage though (some even speculate brain damage? although this seems unfounded to me)

Relatively clean death

Cons:

More time to have second thoughts/ go back on your decision as it takes up to a half hour (?)

Probably lower success rate

Harder to source (where I live)

SIGW pros:

Instant (if done right)

easier to buy from a gun store than getting an SN source

Cons:

Probably takes a lot more grit to pull the trigger than drink cup of liquid

Messier( could traumatize loved ones)

if you fail I'd imagine it's much more painful and more likely to have long lasting damage

more expensive

More psychological preparation required overall probably. Have to make sure you don't flinch and all of that.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and lopsidedcrawdad1
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
I disagree. I think its much easier to follow through with a gun. Its also pretty much impossible to fail even if you flinch a little bit as long as youre using a shotgun and its in your mouth. I also plan on doing it in somewhere in the woods to make the mess it makes matter less. I do also disagree a bit with you saying that SN potentially causing brain damage is unfounded. Anything that deprives your brain of oxygen has the potential to cause brain damage

Reactions: Trakehner, Nlis2244 and befree
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
A shotgun through the mouth is 99% according to LAH. SN, who knows. It's a lot more involved and SI plays a part.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would personally prefer the SN over gun if I had access to both, a reliable poison just sounds more appealing to me and less brutal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost cherry and xBrialesana
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
I would take SN personally, it does have the unfortunate side effect of turning a corpse a little blue but it is much cleaner than death by gunshot. SN has a fairly high rate of success when following protocol, and drinking it might be easier than pointing a barrel at yourself depending on the person.

Reactions: Lost cherry
D

donewithlife1

-
Oct 31, 2023
Off topic little bet: My son died from a gunshot through his mouth. They didn't let me see him but I heard it messed up his face. He never used a gun and he was young so he wasn't professional in shooting but it looks like it killed him right away we also found him in the forest it's traumatizing as I'm suicidal now because of this trauma. I miss him so much I love him so much he was my everything but we don't know what teenagers going through? I prob guilty somewhere I do feel guilty I didn't see my son was struggling. Even though it looks like a suicide the police believe that his friends from gaming did something to him investigation still in process. Because of this pain I'm living I can't use gunshot I don't want to cause the same pain to my family I'm looking for something that looks like a natural death

• Aww..
Reactions: voyager, monebeta2 and lifeisbutadream
Egg

Egg

Aug 7, 2018
Ever since I saw a documentary about a guy who blew half his head off and lived I decided maybe it wasn't for me.

Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
I would certainly prefer a gun. Comparing all the preparation and time it takes to ctb with SN, to just moving your finger down, I have no doubts which one to choose. I think even if I had SI, I could force myself to just do it since it's so simple and quick. The only thing is that I wouldn't want my family to see the aftermath.

Egg

Egg

Aug 7, 2018
Considering all the problems of obtaining a workable medication protocol, the idea of pulling a trigger and achieving the desired effect instantaneously is attractive. But you better be well acquainted with the weapon and know exactly where the bullet is going and don't accidentally just blow off your jaw or a piece of your skull.

I don't know how you would even do some warm up practice for something like that to make sure you get it right the first time.

Reactions: Nlis2244
venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023
SN The gun will be my last method if the SN wasn't to work I would hang myself the gun will always be the last option plus of course The fear and SI and the possibility that it wouldn't work which is of course why the best option is to use a shotgun you can't come back from it but I don't want to traumatize anyone so i'd use a handgun also could be cheaper than a shotgun.

BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
Personally going the gun route as (atleast in the us) it's easier to obtain and pretty quick, the mess is the only bad part, one of the reasons I've decided to go to a national park near me when I'm ready.

M

monebeta2

Oct 15, 2023
Off topic little bet: My son died from a gunshot through his mouth. They didn't let me see him but I heard it messed up his face. He never used a gun and he was young so he wasn't professional in shooting but it looks like it killed him right away we also found him in the forest it's traumatizing as I'm suicidal now because of this trauma. I miss him so much I love him so much he was my everything but we don't know what teenagers going through? I prob guilty somewhere I do feel guilty I didn't see my son was struggling. Even though it looks like a suicide the police believe that his friends from gaming did something to him investigation still in process. Because of this pain I'm living I can't use gunshot I don't want to cause the same pain to my family I'm looking for something that looks like a natural death
Sorry to Hear that sir, but we all here back and fourth in different shapes and body so hope you get to meet him here or on the other side.

I recently tried, and it was a failed attempt as paid someone to bring and inject into me. But guy cameout as Scam artist. Then I asked that guy to choke me, as my mind and everything was set to go for it. But while chocking for few seconds I did manage to see the other side scenes and which scared me and started use full body force to come out of choke..it's been3 weeks, and took me that time to understand that it was me on the otherside.

So, I will travel to States soon to get my hands on Gun and finish this task rather then wasting my time here on this planet.

I hope there are grey markets to Get guns there.

Reactions: raindrop9 and donewithlife1
BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
Sorry to Hear that sir, but we all here back and fourth in different shapes and body so hope you get to meet him here or on the other side.

I recently tried, and it was a failed attempt as paid someone to bring and inject into me. But guy cameout as Scam artist. Then I asked that guy to choke me, as my mind and everything was set to go for it. But while chocking for few seconds I did manage to see the other side scenes and which scared me and started use full body force to come out of choke..it's been3 weeks, and took me that time to understand that it was me on the otherside.

So, I will travel to States soon to get my hands on Gun and finish this task rather then wasting my time here on this planet.

Texas is one of the better private selling states.

Reactions: monebeta2
Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
Suicide by shotgun is my preferred method. Right now I'm scared to try and buy one because I don't know if my hospitalization will prevent me from getting it. At best they will not let me buy it and at worse law enforcement might get involved.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
While I don't want to get into a debate about which is the better method because they are both very different ways to die. However, here is a great article from Lost all Hope about using a shotgun for maximum success https://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/firearms
And Stan's Guide on this forum has great protocol information for SN https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

For SN I would recommend a lidocaine (like Xylocaine) or benzocaine spray for your tongue and throat. I have used both but lidocaine seemed to work better against nasty tasting liquids and it numbed my mouth much longer. It also helps prevent gag reflex, which is a great thing because SN would make a lot of people gag.

Lidocaine

Last edited:
Reactions: qsocdu
Kuren Aiya

Kuren Aiya

I’m not fighting because I think I can win.
Mar 24, 2023
SN preferred, I just can't do guns. Can't get over the mental hurdle associated with them.
While I don't want to get into a debate about which is the better method because they are both very different ways to die. However, here is a great article from Lost all Hope about using a shotgun for maximum success https://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/firearms
And Stan's Guide on this forum has great protocol information for SN https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

For SN I would recommend a lidocaine (like Xylocaine) or benzocaine spray for your tongue and throat. I have used both but lidocaine seemed to work better against nasty tasting liquids and it numbed my mouth much longer. It also helps prevent gag reflex, which is a great thing because SN would make a lot of people gag.

View attachment 122252
Thank you for this information, very helpful for both methods. I'll be sure to look back on this in reference.

Last edited:
lostinsauceffs

lostinsauceffs

mors omnibus est
Oct 17, 2023
Ever since I saw a documentary about a guy who blew half his head off and lived I decided maybe it wasn't for me.
can you tell us the doc title or link maybe? your words made me curious about the doc and how a human being survived after the dude blew half his head off

D

donewithlife1

-
Oct 31, 2023

You really did that? I know it's hard to kill your self and I wish I can pay someone to do it at least it will look as I'm a victim and none will grieve the way I'm grieving my son loss. To know your child died by suicide is a different kind of grief it's painful I literally died too none understand the feeling and the pain I'm going through I told all my family friends and coworkers I'm not the same I died with my son and I rather have a funeral I'm physically walking like emotionless heartless painful and emptiness. I don't think my son realised how final his decision was

Reactions: monebeta2
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
I prefer a firearm, as for traumatizing loved ones, I'll just do it deep in the woods

Reactions: raindrop9
M

monebeta2

Oct 15, 2023
You really did that? I know it's hard to kill your self and I wish I can pay someone to do it at least it will look as I'm a victim and none will grieve the way I'm grieving my son loss. To know your child died by suicide is a different kind of grief it's painful I literally died too none understand the feeling and the pain I'm going through I told all my family friends and coworkers I'm not the same I died with my son and I rather have a funeral I'm physically walking like emotionless heartless painful and emptiness. I don't think my son realised how final his decision was
I know it's very hard. I am going through neuropain plus was used as a mad dog by my ex wife. So, had a stroke and she saw me day to day I was going through something wrong health wise. She recently accepted that she is narcissit.

I understand, when you say you are emotionless and emptiness inside is enough to trigger suicide. We all are here to generate sorrow, pain and emotions to keep this prison planet running. We can't really comment on each other decisions as we all are only responsible for ourself. We raised in a society that to be a good person but that is wrong. We just end up like a meat for others.

We all wanted assisted death so that we not left like a vegetable before anything goes wrong. Hope we all find some help.