• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too longā€¦
Jul 4, 2023
I found a place to get SN in the US and I'm skeptical. It doesn't ask for business account number or an office to drop off. It asks for business name and the ability to put anything, but it asks for a "Purchase Order Number" allowing you to put whatever you want in. I'm not sure if those are a way to verify a business through a system or a weak attempt to regulate. If you can PM me it's S and I've also heard discussion about a company named B for the same stuff. Can someone let me know what is B and if S is any good.

I know I've asked a few people this and also posted here. I've looked so much and put a lot of work in researching to come up with zilch. It's frustrating to spend everyday on this site and internet and nothing. I'm just frustrated. Sorry for posting so muchšŸ˜¢. Also TIG doesn't work. They require verification and a business account.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and betternever2havbeen
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
there's been load of people reporting they had no issues buying SN from tig

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I can feel your frustration and extreme horror. they have taken away all domestic US sn sources. I haven't seen any domestic sources for sn in the USA . there were 10's or more sn sources a few years ago . There were many sources that shipped from the USA no customs or importing from other countries. That's what domestic means no importing from other countries.

i blame that pro-life video for taking away all sn sources . don't click on the video because that will make it more popular as the youtube algorithm will suggest it to more people if you click on it, raises the score in the algorithm. that pro-life video brought many police and pro-lifers, news organizations, and other idiots here that are not suicidal but who want to restrict SN sources and take this site down.

they have taken away everyone's right to escape pain, suffering or extreme torture. It's going to get worse for any future sn sources or any Nembutal source that surfaces all because of that dumb pro-life video

Last edited:
Reactions: Myexit and Praestat_Mori
lokabe82

lokabe82

To infinity and beyond
Jun 16, 2023
I found a source (though I won't reveal it) through some googling. It took a few days, and I'm still skeptical about it but the data sheet tells me what I wanted to see.

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

Jul 4, 2023
there's been load of people reporting they had no issues buying SN from tig
S&H was $800-$1200. So it's not going to work for me. I'm unemployed and have a little money left, but not that much.
I found a source (though I won't reveal it) through some googling. It took a few days, and I'm still skeptical about it but the data sheet tells me what I wanted to see.
Why are people refusing to share resources? For people struggling we should work together. I thought this was a community.

I understand you might scared of it getting shut down or something, but people are doing way worse CTB and failing because people are hiding things and other reasons. This whole thing is not a joke. It's serious business.

I'm sorry if I make anyone mad. It's not my intention. I'm just really frustrated and I really need helpā€¦.if anyone is willing to help please PM me. I don't want this thread to turn into a thread of more Not helping.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
nyee

nyee

Jun 10, 2023
S&H was $800-$1200. So it's not going to work for me. I'm unemployed and have a little money left, but not that much.

Why are people refusing to share resources? For people struggling we should work together. I thought this was a community.

I understand you might scared of it getting shut down or something, but people are doing way worse CTB and failing because people are hiding things and other reasons. This whole thing is not a joke. It's serious business.

I'm sorry if I make anyone mad. It's not my intention. I'm just really frustrated and I really need helpā€¦.if anyone is willing to help please PM me. I don't want this thread to turn into a thread of more Not helping.
Because there are many prolifers that ask for source and then try to get the vendor shut down.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

Jul 4, 2023
Because there are many prolifers that ask for source and then try to get the vendor shut down.
What do I need to do to prove I'm not a "pro-lifer?" Because if that's all I have to do then shouldn't people be given a chance to prove it? I'll give you my medical records, put you into contact with my therapist, show you my discharge from the military, my divorce, maybe I can find something from when I was in foster care, also have you call my job at the prison and ask if im still employed there?

I have found many businesses for SN or anything else for that matter and only found the one I was talking about and asking for help and somehow this thread turned into something completely different.

F*** Im sorry for this, but im done. Im done suffering. Im done with being afraid to leave my home. I've had enough and it never seems to stop! Im at a point I don't want help if it takes this much. I'll just go fail on my own.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and betternever2havbeen
ChromeCake

ChromeCake

Mar 26, 2023
Well that explains it. I'm not one. I think my posts make it pretty obvious if anyone cares to look. Sources would be very appreciated. I bought some that came in a bag from a random vendor. I don't trust it. It has no purity listed on the bag but on the website claims its 99 percent. I tried again from another vendor that seems more legit. Not sure how to share who the vendor is though. Doesn't seem like one of the common acronyms thrown around here and I can't just come out and say it apparently. I'm getting a lot of hits when searching for it. People saying it's hard to find is making me think they must all be fake. It seemed pretty legit though. It had a lot of technical specs listed for it (heavy metal content, purity, etc.) There was a hazmat charge.

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

Jul 4, 2023
Am I just on the wrong site and there's another one people use to share information? I'll give you anything you need to put you at ease. Please PM me?