D

done_so_done

Jun 27, 2019
Let's say that I will succeed with SN. Wll they know upon finding the body that it was a suicide and not natural death?

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
They will know you died by poisoning because your lips will turn blue or green. Better off just leaving a note so they don't have to do some kind of autopsy or start a murder investigation.

Reactions: Meretlein and GrizzlyGrapefruit
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
What you may not be aware of is that after dying by sodium nitrite, your entire corpse takes on a bluish coloration. How severe or longlasting it is I don't know but that's what happens. This has been discussed on other SN threads and I think the PPEH mentions it too.

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
What you may not be aware of is that after dying by sodium nitrite, your entire corpse takes on a bluish coloration. How severe or longlasting it is I don't know but that's what happens. This has been discussed on other SN threads and I think the PPEH mentions it too.
I've read about this too

Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
Here's a medical journal account of a man that attempted wit SN. He survived, but it was an interesting read to me. Does include pictures of the cyanosis. (Not graphic)

Attempted with SN, medical journal article

Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
I didn't read out, did he called ambulance or someone..how they know it was 1h after 15g SN

He probably called himself, since he knew how long it was between ingesting and treatment. Maybe they purposely left out it was a suicide attempt for fear others may try, since they said how much he took.

Reactions: TenHas
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
I didn't read out, did he called ambulance or someone..how they know it was 1h after 15g SN

The medical staff knew he took SN about one hour before arriving at the hospital because the patient himself told them. It's mentioned twice in the linked article.

Reactions: TenHas
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Here's a medical journal account of a man that attempted wit SN. He survived, but it was an interesting read to me. Does include pictures of the cyanosis. (Not graphic)

Attempted with SN, medical journal article
They say the images show severe poisoning outcome but it doesn't look that bad. Just a bit blue maybe greenish, pretty much like every body looks like when they are dead, especially if they've been dead for awhile and the body goes cold. Which makes sense because a dead body doesn't circulate oxygen either so bassically SN will just make your body look like every dead body.

Reactions: autumnal, iinner, TenHas and 1 other person
GreyMonkey

GreyMonkey

Heartbroken
Aug 20, 2019
I've contemplated taking SN at an isolated beach at night at low tide. And then letting high tide do with me what it wants to.

Reactions: restingspot and woxihuanni