• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

yuzuchan

yuzuchan

Sep 9, 2022
Hello everyone I am from the UK I read stans guide and decided to get all the hard things since sn seemed easy.

I have Marian's so getting beta blockers was easy.
Then I contacted a online pharmacy and pretty easily got metro.
Assumed I was all set and went to buy Sn and noticed that... no where in the uk unless your a business or company can you get it.
Important doesn't seem like an option to.

This is my first post so I know no one will be able to message me about sources but if there are any in the uk when its possible for someone to message me about it id appreciate it.

I am getting desperate

and have oringally tried coals (but in a garage and didn't pass out after 5 hours and Gave up had my car taken from me because I was on suicide watch by family)

Though not feeling anything that the time the next few days I suffered what I guess was very mild co posioing pain coughing hard to move ect.

I next tried to do shallow water blackout but couldn't hyperventale enough I guess and forcing myself to try drown caused to much survival instinct.

If it wasn't for this forum I would have already gone for a more barbaric means but I truly want it to be as peaceful as possible.

On a final note doee anyone know if
IMPAX IMDY1500LBI 1200W INVERTER GENERATOR 230V
In a car would produce enough carbon monoxide to do it.
I've heard newer inverter models come with a self shut off if there is to much co build up and really don't want to waste more money.

Also if there is anyway other then bitcoin to donate id be happy to.
But I've personally never used bitcoin.

Sorry for such a long first post and it being a little all over the place.

Thanks for reading.

Yuzu

Reactions: Hollowillow
Joeydoe

Joeydoe

Aug 17, 2022
Hello everyone I am from the UK I read stans guide and decided to get all the hard things since sn seemed easy.

I have Marian's so getting beta blockers was easy.
Then I contacted a online pharmacy and pretty easily got metro.
Assumed I was all set and went to buy Sn and noticed that... no where in the uk unless your a business or company can you get it.
Important doesn't seem like an option to.

This is my first post so I know no one will be able to message me about sources but if there are any in the uk when its possible for someone to message me about it id appreciate it.

I am getting desperate

and have oringally tried coals (but in a garage and didn't pass out after 5 hours and Gave up had my car taken from me because I was on suicide watch by family)

Though not feeling anything that the time the next few days I suffered what I guess was very mild co posioing pain coughing hard to move ect.

I next tried to do shallow water blackout but couldn't hyperventale enough I guess and forcing myself to try drown caused to much survival instinct.

If it wasn't for this forum I would have already gone for a more barbaric means but I truly want it to be as peaceful as possible.

On a final note doee anyone know if
IMPAX IMDY1500LBI 1200W INVERTER GENERATOR 230V
In a car would produce enough carbon monoxide to do it.
I've heard newer inverter models come with a self shut off if there is to much co build up and really don't want to waste more money.

Also if there is anyway other then bitcoin to donate id be happy to.
But I've personally never used bitcoin.

Sorry for such a long first post and it being a little all over the place.

Thanks for reading.

Yuzu
Just curious: would you happen to be so kind as to share where we might also obtain some meto?

Reactions: Hollowillow
yuzuchan

yuzuchan

Sep 9, 2022
Just curious: would you happen to be so kind as to share where we might also obtain some meto?
Yes as soon as I can dm or pm I'm happy to share which pharmacy I used.

how I found it was Google and
"Metoclopramide online pharmacy"
Found one on the first page and then told them which isn't all a lie that the last covid vaccine had givin me joint pains and a cough (this part is true my back is still killing me)

But expanded that the cough was making me throw up and wanted something short term until the doctor could find what was wrong.

The online pharmacist said he'd proscribed but recommended me instead going to a pharmacy in person and asking for "cyclzine"

I just said I'd rather have the metro due to the pain and not have to go out but id look into cyclzine and talk about it with my gp if my vomiting didn't clear up.
I was happy when it arrived thinking that was the hard part but getting sn itself has been impossible

yuzuchan

yuzuchan

Sep 9, 2022
Now that I finally have permission to dm would anyone be able to send me information to where I can source sn in UK i am finding this an impossible task