H

helpless_soul96

Oct 8, 2024
I have decided SN is my preferred method, however I am dealing with an extra layer of complexity with a very rare disorder that has caused me to make this decision. I have sound induced pain called noxacusis. There is very little treatment, and it is often confused with it's much more common counterpart hyperacusis which gets better to sound. Doctors will not operate on me to help and I can't afford to go into offices without agreed upon treatment. I am extremely severe where pretty much all noise even with earplugs + muffs makes me permanently worse. Everyday is a struggle to survive and my body is worsening daily since nobody will help me for nearly a year now.

With that said, if the authorities showed up I could not speak to them and would be fucked. I have a few questions on ordering to the US safely. There seems to be one source that at least will send discretely, but I am unable to find it.

• Is the source from the country U starting with D still around? I don't want to keep wasting my time if it isn't. I've been looking on the search engine Y and can not find it. I have many other backup sources that others have confirmed as legitimate (from a different country), but I don't believe they send discretely.
  • I believe they use paysend/paypal (not sure), is it necessary to use fake information other than address?
  • Do they send tracking information? With my condition I can not afford to go out to my mailbox more than once. I have someone coming over who takes care of my mail, but she is aware of my suicidal thoughts and has taken everything sharp, pills, etc. So I must get when she is not arround.

Last edited:
LifeQuitter

LifeQuitter

Experienced
Jul 11, 2024
Yes, they're still around. Search DMC for threads, there should be enough hints to find it. I haven't seen packaging from any other sources, so I'm not sure if they send discreetly. I've read one place (OM) puts some sort of warning label on the outside, so maybe don't buy from them.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Is the source from the country U starting with D still around?
Yes.

I don't believe they send discretely.
What do you mean by "discreetly"?

is it necessary to use fake information other than address?
No, why?

Do they send tracking information?
Yes.

I've read one place (OM) puts some sort of warning label on the outside, so maybe don't buy from them.
Afaik they no longer ship to foreign countries. I bought my SN from them a few days before they stopped. Another SaSu member from my country tried to order from them just after me and they said no.