Ipassbutter

Ipassbutter

Feb 24, 2019
Getting sn in Canada seems to be near impossible. Has anyone had any luck sourcing it from the artists website?
I found a supplier but it looks like it will take a month. Plus they are selling in 50g amounts and will most likely repackage - which makes me nervous.
Would really like to purchase without having to use a US reshipper company and get direct. Please let me know your experiences. Thanks

Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
Find a US shipping service like MyUS and order the SN with the American address they provide you. They'll receive the package to their warehouse, label it "dangerous goods" and ship it to you without any trouble. I had no trouble whatsoever receiving it, the only thing is paying more for the middle man service.
Oh forgive me didn't read the last sentence there, unfortunately I haven't had experience with the artists website but I would personally just use the us address instead

Reactions: autumnal and Donk
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
i just purchase sn using MyUS address. will they email me once the product is in their warehouse? also i didnt sign up for a membership but only selected single item option. does it make a difference?