• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Can someone please help me make a time schedule for my medications and SN.
I need to know when to start fasting, no more fluids etcetc
I have SN, Primperan (metoclopramide) and Ranitidine.
I want to take my SN at 9am Tuesday morning.
Thankyou, my head is just all over the place.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Well-Edited Chaos

Well-Edited Chaos

May 8, 2022
Here's Stan's guide: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

It's got all of the timelines.

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
@MsMaudlin

Hi

Your SN plan looks good and it seems you are preparing well. STANS SN guide as well as the SN mega thread links will help you.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/

But in general the plan goes as follows for your own SN plan:

1) 9pm - Light meal of say bread and banana or cereal etc - No more food after this - Take 1 tablet of Metoclopramide
2) 3am - Last 200ml glass of plain water, Take 1 tablet of Metoclopramide, No more water after this
3) 8am - Take two tablets of paracetamol and two tablets of ibuprofen with minimal water
4) 8.30am - Take 3 tablets of Metoclopramide and Double dose of Ranitidine
5) 9am - Take one 50ml glass including 25g SN mixed with plain water (prepare 2 glasses at the same time and have the second ready to gulp down in case you vomit)
6) Lie down comfortably on the bed sitting up so you do not fall and make noise if you faint etc. Have a bin nearby in case you vomit. If you do vomit within say 15 minutes immediately gulp down the second glass of SN solution.

Testing

It is also very important to test the items you have as some people suddenly realise that they have bad side effects to the certain medicine they have etc

DO a blood test of SN maybe a few weeks before you CTB to make sure it is real
DO a test of your antiemetic like Metoclopramide a few weeks before to make sure there are no bad side effects

This will ensure that you do not have bad side effects and can always adjust your plan like trying a different medicine, adjusting dose, buying another type of SN if the blood test turns out to be fake SN etc.

There are many other ways to make you feel a lot more comfortable or as pleasant as possible, i have read many suggestions, eg, Rinse your mouth out and gargle with Difflam rinse before swallowing the SN to mask the salty taste, With your finger use a whole tube of Oragel and rub your gums and tongue to numb the whole area, have a chunk of your favourite chocolate immediately after swallowing SN.

Other things you can do is make sure the room is a comfortably temperature, have loose and comfy clothing, relaxing music. Some people have also blocked the bottom of doors with towels to stop noise from leaving your room. Leave the tap running or tv on to hide any bad sounds like dry vomiting, bumping noises etc.

If you are doing it in a hotel this all makes sense as the walls may be thin, other guests can here you etc.

Also keep in mind that if you do it at night around 8pm there should be no cleaners and maintenance staff coming round until the next day to check out etc. Do not make too much loud noise like maximum tv volume around 10pm as it is generally much quieter outside so more noise is noticeable.

Anyway i hope all this has helped you, if you need any further advice please feel free to post on the SN mega thread where a lot of other people can guide you.

Thanks

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Forever Sleep, TrynaChingMyself, Ecka-26 and 4 others
houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
@CloseFriendofCamus ' regime was something like that (he died):

ate at 10pm
stayed up until 2am to digest
approximately 7:57 am, 45 minutes before SN — drank 30mg meto
then in 15 min antacid
8:30 first SN glass
then 2 backup glasses

(at least that's how he described it)
Anyway i hope all this has helped you, if you need any further advice please feel free to post on the SN mega thread where a lot of other people can guide you.
Sir… wow. I'm not OP, but i'm impressed at the amount of help. Thank you from me too! You're amazing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ecka-26 and MsMaudlin
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022

ate at 10pm
then in 15 min antacid
then 2 backup glasses

Sir… wow. I'm not OP, but i'm impressed at the amount of help. Thank you from me too! You're amazing.
Your welcome

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin
I

ihatethecia

Jun 17, 2022

ate at 10pm
then in 15 min antacid
then 2 backup glasses

Did he use IC sn?

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020

ate at 10pm
then in 15 min antacid
then 2 backup glasses

Can you clarify something for me? Is 25g of SN equal to 2 tablespoons?