• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
I'm seriously contemplating SN by the end of the year. Problem is, there's always someone around and I don't want to use a hotel / AirBNB.

If I took 30 grams of SN at 99% purity, with me weighing in at 110 kg, how long is it estimated until I was unconscious and the finally CTB? Or is that dose too low??

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
M

Marianne

Jul 13, 2019
Hi :) 30g is probably too much, and I feel like the more you take, the more likely you'll vomit, even with anti-emetics.
From 8chan: "Wikipedia reports (with dead link to an older source) a lowest lethal dose of 71 mg/kg. So, if your bodyweight is 65 kg, then the lowest lethal dose would be 71 mg/kg * 65 kg = 4615 mg = 4.615 g. Calculate this with your weight and multiply it by 3, just to make sure."

I've checked that wikipedia source and found a cached copy: https://web.archive.org/web/20110309012317/http://msds.chem.ox.ac.uk/SO/sodium_nitrite.html

I weigh exactly the same as you, so 71mg/kg * 110kg = 7810mg = 7.8 grams. I plan on taking 20. All that said, there have been cases reported of people dying from as low as a 2.6mg dose. People have died from accidentally putting nitrite instead of table salt on their food. 20g itself is probably overkill, let alone 30.

The PPH says that the typical timeline is at 5 minutes after taking it, drowsiness, at 12 minutes is usually loss of consciousness, and at 40 minutes, death. SN is somewhat a new-ish choice especially for Exit, so they have less data on it and might well be wrong. There's been posters on here who have stayed conscious for 20-30 minutes, and if I recall correctly, someone who was found at around an hour and was "rescued"/resuscitated. Give yourself as much time as possible, overnight would most likely do it. Good luck with whatever choices you make x

• Love
Reactions: Bluedew, Yaalya, DoneWithThis and 4 others
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Hi :) 30g is probably too much, and I feel like the more you take, the more likely you'll vomit, even with anti-emetics.
From 8chan: "Wikipedia reports (with dead link to an older source) a lowest lethal dose of 71 mg/kg. So, if your bodyweight is 65 kg, then the lowest lethal dose would be 71 mg/kg * 65 kg = 4615 mg = 4.615 g. Calculate this with your weight and multiply it by 3, just to make sure."

I've checked that wikipedia source and found a cached copy: https://web.archive.org/web/20110309012317/http://msds.chem.ox.ac.uk/SO/sodium_nitrite.html

I weigh exactly the same as you, so 71mg/kg * 110kg = 7810mg = 7.8 grams. I plan on taking 20. All that said, there have been cases reported of people dying from as low as a 2.6mg dose. People have died from accidentally putting nitrite instead of table salt on their food. 20g itself is probably overkill, let alone 30.

The PPH says that the typical timeline is at 5 minutes after taking it, drowsiness, at 12 minutes is usually loss of consciousness, and at 40 minutes, death. SN is somewhat a new-ish choice especially for Exit, so they have less data on it and might well be wrong. There's been posters on here who have stayed conscious for 20-30 minutes, and if I recall correctly, someone who was found at around an hour and was "rescued"/resuscitated. Give yourself as much time as possible, overnight would most likely do it. Good luck with whatever choices you make x

This was most helpful, Marianne. Thank you!

One other question for those reading. If a goal for zantac is to lower the acid in your stomach, why is omaprezole not recommended??

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I don't know exactly but it probably has to do with their means of action in the body. What is a certainty is that people have buggered off this planet successfully and none of them took omeprazole.

Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Oh no. I only bought one bottle, I'm a gram short. Don't want to order from A(mazon) again. Gotta lose weight!

M

Marianne

Jul 13, 2019
This was most helpful, Marianne. Thank you!

One other question for those reading. If a goal for zantac is to lower the acid in your stomach, why is omaprezole not recommended??
What @jake3d said, something about their mechanism of action. Omeprazole, lansoprazole, and other -prazoles are all proton-pump-inhibitors, and they interfere with the digestion of the SN. SN has been used as treatment for lowering blood pressure (in small doses, obviously) and studies have been done about how the two interact.

"The blood pressure–lowering effect of orally ingested nitrite was abolished when test persons were pretreated with a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) to raise gastric pH." Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27802417

This isn't the only study, I just feel like linking multiple is overkill. I was on esomeprazole for daily use for acid reflux, I've switched to ranitidine in preparation and it's not doing enough, my stomach is eating itself alive rn

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Yaalya, TowerUpright and Soul
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
"The blood pressure–lowering effect of orally ingested nitrite was abolished when test persons were pretreated with a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) to raise gastric pH." Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27802417

Oh yeah, I've encountered this before but forgot about it. Thank you for sharing.

I've switched to ranitidine in preparation and it's not doing enough, my stomach is eating itself alive rn

That doesn't sound like fun. Hope your suffering ends soon.

Reactions: TowerUpright
M

Marianne

Jul 13, 2019
Oh yeah, I've encountered this before but forgot about it. Thank you for sharing.

That doesn't sound like fun. Hope your suffering ends soon.

No problem! And yeh it's not great, but no pain no gain, right?

Reactions: TowerUpright
Q

Quantumsupply

Jul 13, 2019
Oh no. I only bought one bottle, I'm a gram short. Don't want to order from A(mazon) again. Gotta lose weight!
Wtf bottle you found with 5 grams of nitrite

Reactions: sadbunny and waitupana
D

DoneWithThis

Student
Jul 20, 2019
As far as SN goes. I'm going to take domperodone in a 36 hour regimen. Plus, the stat dose 40-60 minutes before an. Plus, acid reducer renetidine. Plus, I'll fast a couple of hours before taking it. I'll take 20 grams of SN and have another extra 20 ready just incase I puke it up. With minimal water. 50 ml. Less water, less chance of vomiting supposedly.

And I don't have any benzos but hopefully I'll pass out as quickly as you guys say.

That being said, I and besides having a certain amount of draw. I have a security question.

Obviously besides logging out of all my sites and clearing all my browsing history.

I'm wondering what to go with my bottle of SN after I prepare my two batches.

I think probably the best idea would be to remove the label of the company. And dispose of it in the garbage.

Mainly because I wouldn't want to get the company in trouble. As in having to be more restrictive who they sell to. I eo6krnt want to ruin it for others ya know.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Yes your way of dealing with the bottle sounds considerate. 50ml may not be enough water to dissolve all that salt, use as much as you need to get it all dissolved but no more.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Our colleague who tried it with minimal water (3 tsp in 100ml) couldn't get it down, even with hot sauce. It was just too salty.

Where is this notion coming from that minimal water is better? It isn't better if it isn't drinkable.

I intend to start with around 150ml of water and will be prepared to add more. With another batch ready in case I puke.

I'm sorry you're contemplating this.

D

DoneWithThis

Student
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah. What I was trying to say water wise. Whether it's 50 or 100 ml, or more. Whatever it takes to wash it down properly, but trying to keep the water drinking to a minimum. Since some people have mentioned the more liquid in your belly the more likelihood to vomit. Which does make sense. Like some people here have mentioned, probably better just to take a couple of sips of your favorite liquor to get rid of the salty taste. Instead of drinking copious amounts of water. Plus, how bad could the taste really be, besides being super salty. I did like the suggestion someone made about the mouthwash to get rid of taste.

Reactions: littlelady774
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
It definitely tastes like salt. I have tasted mine twice.

Reactions: littlelady774
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Yeah. What I was trying to say water wise. Whether it's 50 or 100 ml, or more. Whatever it takes to wash it down properly, but trying to keep the water drinking to a minimum. Since some people have mentioned the more liquid in your belly the more likelihood to vomit. Which does make sense. Like some people here have mentioned, probably better just to take a couple of sips of your favorite liquor to get rid of the salty taste. Instead of drinking copious amounts of water. Plus, how bad could the taste really be, besides being super salty. I did like the suggestion someone made about the mouthwash to get rid of taste.

I agree with you about not drinking copious amounts of water (or anything else) afterward, but still anticipate needing closer to 150 ml of water than 50 ml just to get it swallowed.

Don't go too hard on yourself.

Reactions: DoneWithThis
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I was thinking about putting 20 g of table salt in 75 ml of water to see how it tastes. Wouldn't it be similar to SN taste wise?

D

DoneWithThis

Student
Jul 20, 2019
I was thinking about putting 20 g of table salt in 75 ml of water to see how it tastes. Wouldn't it be similar to SN taste wise?
Yeah. Of course. I've seen some people on here mention that before. And say it's not that bad. When you weigh it, you realize it's not all that much. I'm probably going. I still imagine that the sn would have a more concentrated taste.

I might try doing that just for the hell of it. But more than anything, just to test amount of water necessary.
I agree with you about not drinking copious amounts of water (or anything else) afterward, but still anticipate needing closer to 150 ml of water than 50 ml just to get it swallowed.

Don't go too hard on yourself.
And a great suggestion and trust me, I appreciate it.

It's one thing to imagine that quantity in a theoretical manner. Which I was doing just based on what some people have mentioned, quantity wise.

I finally got my food scale. And was able to weigh it. And it's the only way to realize, that 50 ml is not very much at all. Which I completely understand your suggestion of water to be closer to 150. And I'm sure some people might even need more.

On the plus side for me. I generally like salty things. And at one point I was even drinking sole water, salt water made from pink Himalayan salt. And it's super salty.

My only worries are. Probably the same two things everyone else worries about when it comes to sn. Avoiding the vomiting factor. And how long it will take to pass out.

It was very nice of Marianne to give the time frame as in mentioned in the PPH.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Marianne
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019

It would be similar taste wise but the reaction produced in the body would be different, and also 20g of plain ole NaCl is also toxic in the body so you'd just give yourself a bad time for not that much insight.

Reactions: Lennox and littlelady774
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
It would be similar taste wise but the reaction produced in the body would be different, and also 20g of plain ole NaCl is also toxic in the body so you'd just give yourself a bad time for not that much insight.
Yeah I won't drink it, just give it a taste to see what it's like.
You said you've tasted SN, is the taste just like salt ?

Reactions: Lennox