AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I know this question has been asked before and I know the answer is in the mega threads, I'm sorry in advance for yet another post regarding this topic.

I've been studying SN for months and don't have the time to put too much effort into this one answer.

How long do you need for SN to completely work? From the time of ingestion until you're gone?

I feel like it's about an hour process, yeah? I'm not confident in that.

I know some people have passed out for hours and woken up. Those are rare. That is not the answer I'm looking for.

I'm debating between the PERFECT method vs a safer method.

The perfect method would give me about 7 hours of alone time. Is this enough time, should everything be done correctly? Arrive with the full 7 hours. Benzos and all immediately, SN about an hour later. This gives me 6 hours from the time I drink SN until the time somebody could find me. I would assume another hour or two before anyone could get to me.

Alternatively, I could book a room and give myself an entire 48 hours. But it does not go with my plan as well, and I have backed out of this method before.

Thank you!!

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I think everyone should prepare at least 4 hours of solitude for themselves.
Death will most likely come sooner, but it's always worth leaving yourself a margin of error.

So 4 hours is probably optimal.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36, AmericanMary and Aprilfarewell4
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I think everyone should prepare at least 4 hours of solitude for themselves.
Death will most likely come sooner, but it's always worth leaving yourself a margin of error.

So 4 hours is probably optimal.
Thank you for this! Hope you have a great day:)

Reactions: Agon321