• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
So i saw someone names Stan post the Sodium Nitrite method and how to do it in 48 hours. I saw the list of medication he added to make it less painful, but i live in America and I don't know the over the counter versions brand names. Can some one help me find the right ones?
1) Antiemetic (dromperidone, metoclopramide, olanzapine, alizapramide, chlorpromazine, prochloorperazine) I can't find an otc brand of this.
2) Antacis, will tums work? or something else?
3)Sedatives

And i was confused by the 48 hours schedule. I guess the military time threw me off. And it says to put 20gm of sn in 50ml of water. What is that in metric terms? Please help

Reactions: William Barker and InTheAirTonight
Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
So i saw someone names Stan post the Sodium Nitrite method and how to do it in 48 hours. I saw the list of medication he added to make it less painful, but i live in America and I don't know the over the counter versions brand names. Can some one help me find the right ones?
1) Antiemetic (dromperidone, metoclopramide, olanzapine, alizapramide, chlorpromazine, prochloorperazine) I can't find an otc brand of this.
3)Sedatives

And i was confused by the 48 hours schedule. I guess the military time threw me off. And it says to put 20gm of sn in 50ml of water. What is that in metric terms? Please help
Hey there, the over the counter (OC) brand names for the medcations your interested in are as follows;
OC brand name for Olanzipine is Zyprexa,
OC brand name for Metachlopramide is Reglan
OC brand name for Domperidone is Motilium
OC brand name for Aizapride is Litican, Plitican, Superan, Vergentan
OC brand name for chlorpromazine is Thorazine, Largactil
OC brand name for Compro, Procomp
Hey there, the over the counter (OC) brand names for the medcations your interested in are as follows;
OOps sorry missed this OC brand name for Prochlorperazine is Compro, Procomp. I also saw a mispell of mine. Your spelling was " alizapramide" when the name is actually Alizapride (This is the correct spelling)

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
1) Antiemetic (dromperidone, metoclopramide, olanzapine, alizapramide, chlorpromazine, prochloorperazine) I can't find an otc brand of this

You cannot get these OTC in the US they are RX meds.
3. Sedatives

Tums can work
Sedatives are also prescription

The metric conversion can easily be found online to convert to whatever metric your needing

Last edited:
Reactions: Quarky00 and Soul
A

AdamDeeOVE

Apr 17, 2020
could anyone tell me how can I get Propranolol ?

Reactions: William Barker
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
And i was confused by the 48 hours schedule
Stan post the Sodium Nitrite method and how to do it in 48 hours.
Or 24 hours , or stat ... Read AE -- Regimen/Stat .

it says to put 20gm of sn in 50ml of water. What is that in metric terms?
That is the metric terms . 20 grams , 50 milliliter

Read the link supplied above . @Suez did a great job there with the list :) In the US all Rx . This was recently addressed (other ways of obtaining AEs are available and detailed the forum elsewhere or in the FAQ link above):
as suggested by table , Domperidone is as effective as Metoclopramide (though the latter is preffered) and is OTC in Asia . As such it can be purchased via big auction sites . This is pretty much self explanatory and feasible . Metoclopramide may be purchased by some Asian-based online pharmacies etc , which may look dubious but actually deliver the goods (I won't discuss it further but some members know).

William Barker

William Barker

Experienced
Mar 25, 2020
Honestly it's all for comfort/peace of mind. All you really need is the SN.

some Acetaminophen (headache medicine) and tums could help if you felt unsure.

It's what I would do.

2 pills one hour before the SN so they have time to kick in, and four tums half an hour before.

Mouthwash to numb your tastebuds, and a mint afterwards as a chaser to kill the aftertaste.

Reactions: WinterFaust and Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
could anyone tell me how can I get Propranolol ?
Please start a new thread :hug: Member here asked about AEs and it's not fair on them . Use site search , there are plenty of results, and suggestions . I suggest you first read and then post your followup questions in a new thread -- detailing your specific propranolol issues :)

A

AdamDeeOVE

Apr 17, 2020
Thanks mate
I have no idea how to post my own message here, anyone could teach me step by step ?

Last edited:
Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
Thanks mate
I have no idea how to post my own message here, anyone could teach me step by step ?
If you return to the main SSuicide page (Just hit the Forum button) where you will see the Forum list and the Discussion and Meta, you will see at the top right of the page there is "POST THREAD" highlighted by a red box. All you need to do if hit that and you can start your on thread. Once you hit "Post thread" a new window will open up asking you where you want to post your thread. It gives you the option of posting in "Discussion" or "Meta". If you want to post in the Suicide Discussion forum, where you are now, then just select that and your on your way. BTW Dont forget to include a Heading for your post. Make sense?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00
A

AdamDeeOVE

Apr 17, 2020
If you return to the main SSuicide page (Just hit the Forum button) where you will see the Forum list and the Discussion and Meta, you will see at the top right of the page there is "POST THREAD" highlighted by a red box. All you need to do if hit that and you can start your on thread. Once you hit "Post thread" a new window will open up asking you where you want to post your thread. It gives you the option of posting in "Discussion" or "Meta". If you want to post in the Suicide Discussion forum, where you are now, then just select that and your on your way. BTW Dont forget to include a Heading for your post. Make sense?
thanks so much got it

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020

OOps sorry missed this OC brand name for Prochlorperazine is Compro, Procomp. I also saw a mispell of mine. Your spelling was " alizapramide" when the name is actually Alizapride (This is the correct spelling)

hey thanks. I think I can get the antiemetic presribed to me if I say I'm nauseous and my mom once gave me so and so prescription once and it helped a lot. She did a lot of surgeries in her life. idk about getting a sedative though. I mean my doctor knows about my depression and right now because of quarantine all appointments are online so idk what to say to get these two for sure.