• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Imissyoumydarling

Imissyoumydarling

a very majestic chicken cat
May 7, 2022
There's one last thing I should mention, and I'm sorry for being an idiot and not thinking of this sooner.

This screenshot was his last ever message to me. Notably, his last line was "I feel bad".

Yesterday when this all went down, I assumed he meant "I feel bad [emotionally, because I puked a second time and I feel like a failure because I've been anxious about this]" as it seemed to fit in the context of other stuff we'd been saying. Also while English was his second language (I think), he was still very fluent and I figured he would have just said "I feel sick" if he felt sick. That's why I didn't post this sooner - I thought it was an emotional/insecurity thing and I wanted to respect him by not announcing it to everyone since I thought he wouldn't want to come off that way and I didn't want those last words to define him.

Waking up today, I realise now that it's ambigious. I'm sorry, it seems so obvious now. There's a good chance he actually meant he felt discomfort/pain from the SN. I'm still not sure if he did or not, since his English was good enough to have been more precise... but who gives a fuck about being precise when they're in his shoes? I shouldn't read too much into exact phrasing. What matters is that he said it.

All we know for sure is he stopped responding eleven minutes after taking the first drink, and since he had two glasses it seemed more potent and fast acting than some of the other lengthier experiences here. So I wouldn't be surprised is the effects hit him harder despite the puking.

I think for the sake of full disclosure, so that all users here know what they're getting into since SN is an uncomfortable experience despite the claims of it being peaceful, I should let you guys know this. I still don't know how to interpret "I feel bad" since I don't know if it was emotional, physical, or both, but I think everyone here should still be warned and they can make up their own minds.

Attachments

• camus.png
    camus.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: diyCTB, Notaclockiswear, persimmontea and 2 others
P

PartlyHuman

Sorry for my English
Jan 10, 2021
I knew him to some extent and talked extensively during the last week. Sadly, I was too busy and in different timezone so I couldn't say my last goodbyes.
Anyway, I have some contacts of him other than this site and he haven't logged since Monday so I guess he is gone.
It is hard to process tbh and I really wish he chose the other way but in the end it was his choice. He was really afraid his SN won't work and in some sense I'm glad he can be at peace now.
Sleep well, my friend. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you.

• Love
Reactions: Notaclockiswear, houseofleaves, OnlyTheWind and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Well, I see the pics are down of the chat conversation and the setup. I imagine the mods took them down. I'm glad that @Imissyoumydarling was there for @closefriendofcamus . For anyone reading this thread, let's be real clear what this method of ctb is: it's ctb by poisoning. I obviously cannot know how peaceful this method is, but there are some indications, from what has been reported, that it may not be. I think it is safe to assume that even at the time that he was unable to respond anymore in the chat conversation, that he was not deceased. He reported feeling bad before he stopped responding. It is likely that he was still alive for some time after that. Whether there was any awareness of suffering, we cannot know, nor can we know how long any suffering, if there was any, lasted. At this point I think it is safe to say that this method may not be the panacea of a completely peaceful exit. I think this method is starkly different from that of N, in that N actually brings about unconsciousness. This SN method results in unconsciousness because of it's disruption to the body's normal workings. This is a huge difference and, I think, should be thoughtfully considered before anyone makes a decision of whether this is the right method for them.

• Informative
Reactions: persimmontea, houseofleaves, MsMaudlin and 3 others
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Well, I see the pics are down of the chat conversation and the setup. I imagine the mods took them down. I'm glad that @Imissyoumydarling was there for @closefriendofcamus . For anyone reading this thread, let's be real clear what this method of ctb is: it's ctb by poisoning. I obviously cannot know how peaceful this method is, but there are some indications, from what has been reported, that it may not be. I think it is safe to assume that even at the time that he was unable to respond anymore in the chat conversation, that he was not deceased. He reported feeling bad before he stopped responding. It is likely that he was still alive for some time after that. Whether there was any awareness of suffering, we cannot know, nor can we know how long any suffering, if there was any, lasted. At this point I think it is safe to say that this method may not be the panacea of a completely peaceful exit. I think this method is starkly different from that of N, in that N actually brings about unconsciousness. This SN method results in unconsciousness because of it's disruption to the body's normal workings. This is a huge difference and, I think, should be thoughtfully considered before anyone makes a decision of whether this is the right method for them.
I'm still taking SN. rest in peace @CloseFriendofCamus thanks for our talks.

Reactions: Flutter Girl and houseofleaves
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
  • Informative
Reactions: Rogue, Flutter Girl, houseofleaves and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Many people can't afford N...
I know. I understand that. I don't want to spend that kind of money, either, on it. At this point I'm still, and have been, actually, thinking that CO, done right, is more peaceful than SN.
I'm still taking SN. rest in peace @CloseFriendofCamus thanks for our talks.
It's all about whatever works for each of us, of course.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: houseofleaves and Shu
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I know. I understand that. I don't want to spend that kind of money, either, on it. At this point I'm still, and have been, actually, thinking that CO, done right, is more peaceful than SN.

It's all about whatever works for each of us, of course.
And quicker.. right?

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
I know he was very anxious about having only one shot at this, and spent a lot of time considering hanging before he went with SN.

Rest in peace, friend. I'm sorry that the world brought you to this point.

Reactions: PartlyHuman, houseofleaves and Shu
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I really miss our conversations @CloseFriendofCamus
I'm so glad that you found peace though.

• Love
Reactions: houseofleaves, PartlyHuman and Imissyoumydarling
T

Tiemblo

May 18, 2022
Guys…I am quite ignorant I still do not know what D means…where everybody gets N…could someone tell me?

nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
I'm glad you found your peace, also kind of jealous. It seems like you came on here and already had your mind made up 110%. I wish you could tell us what comes after... Peace and love<3

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Guys…I am quite ignorant I still do not know what D means…where everybody gets N…could someone tell me?
Did you figure this out? If not, go to the "N from D" thread (I believe that's what it is called). You'll see tons of references to D. Did you download a copy of the pph? You'll find things there.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I really miss our conversations @CloseFriendofCamus
I'm so glad that you found peace though.

Rest in peace @MsMaudlin @Imissyoumydarling @CloseFriendofCamus

Reactions: houseofleaves, PartlyHuman, LifeHasNoOptIn and 1 other person
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Rest in peace
I never interacted with him much (he sent me a few messages) but he seemed like a really nice person. I believe he used the word 'friendo' quite often.

RIP friendo.

Reactions: houseofleaves