• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

disconnection

disconnection

It's the blue hour again
Apr 24, 2020
Hey lovely people,
I finally managed to order SN (win!) Now I just need to hope it arrives and, if it does, to make sure it is what it says it is. The search function isn't working again and I started trawling the mega thread but gave up. Can someone please link me to details of how to test?
Thanks so much.

Reactions: Busdriver and Kamiotesoro
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I only had this bcuz i knew it was posted in a thread i commented on

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/blood-test-with-sn-blood-pics-inside.31365/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-my-sn-using-the-aquarium-testing-strips.31522/

Reactions: x-Ace-x
disconnection

disconnection

It's the blue hour again
Apr 24, 2020
Oh thanks so much! Of course, because that's what it does to your blood when it stops oxygenation of haemoglobin. Clever and so simple, thanks so much!

Reactions: Alec
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

There is some debate on whether or not the blood test is accurate enough. A far more definitive result would be gained from using test strips, which are covered in existing threads you can find once the search function is repaired again.

Reactions: alexit and Red
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
There is some debate on whether or not the blood test is accurate enough. A far more definitive result would be gained from using test strips, which are covered in existing threads you can find once the search function is repaired again.
My post includes both methods. Click expand

Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
My post includes both methods. Click expand

Oh yes it does, I hadn't expanded the preview. I was largely responding at least in spirit to @disconnection's response which focused on the blood test method only.

Reactions: Red
disconnection

disconnection

It's the blue hour again
Apr 24, 2020
Oh yes it does, I hadn't expanded the preview. I was largely responding at least in spirit to @disconnection's response which focused on the blood test method only.
Thanks guys. Yes, you're right - the blood test would only suggest that *something* is causing methemoglobinemia not what that compound may be. I'm inclined to think that the likelihood of that being something else entirely is pretty remote but even so best not to take chances. And yeah @Living sucks I hadn't expanded. Thank you!

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Thanks guys. Yes, you're right - the blood test would only suggest that *something* is causing methemoglobinemia not what that compound may be. I'm inclined to think that the likelihood of that being something else entirely is pretty remote but even so best not to take chances. And yeah @Living sucks I hadn't expanded. Thank you!

It's not so much the unlikely chance of it being something other than SN, it's more there being no indication of the strength and purity of the SN.

disconnection

disconnection

It's the blue hour again
Apr 24, 2020
It's not so much the unlikely chance of it being something other than SN, it's more there being no indication of the strength and purity of the SN.
Good point!

Reactions: autumnal
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Hi guys, I want to do my tests with my SN but I don't know how much my SN can take once opened? It comes in a bag and everything seems ok, but is there any special protocol for this?

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Hi guys, I want to do my tests with my SN but I don't know how much my SN can take once opened? It comes in a bag and everything seems ok, but is there any special protocol for this?

ISO-blueman.png
SN FAQ - Storage, Recovery, Death