J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
What symptoms did you experience? How bad were they? Are you scared to take again?

Thanks

Reactions: Wraith and x~Sophia~x
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Haven't taken it, but I just wanted to say I've seen a lot of survivors here who reported intentions to use SN again even after a failed attempt.

Reactions: Ghost2211, Wraith, Stepheng7287 and 1 other person
Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
there are accounts of survivors listed here, if needed

Reactions: Ghost2211, Wraith, Stepheng7287 and 3 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Will be taking SN again. No pain, just need more time not being found.

Reactions: job1315, Busdriver, sadworld and 8 others
R

royalfuzz

Sep 29, 2020

Some quotes from above article...
"A 28-year-old man was brought to our emergency department because of transient loss of consciousness and cyanosis."

"As the levels reach 30%–40%, symptoms such as headache, fatigue, tachycardia, weakness, and dizziness are experienced. Methemoglobin levels of 60% produce lethargy, convulsions, and coma. Methemoglobin levels of >70% are generally lethal, although survival has been reported with a level of 94% [2]. Nitrite is also a potent vasodilator and can cause coronary ischemia and stroke as a result of hypotension, tachycardia, and hypoxia."

So just be aware, people say if you fail with SN there's no lasting damage, this is incorrect. As you can see from above, you could easily have a stroke and be left disabled.

Reactions: notMyRealName and deleted
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
How were the other symptoms?

If I had symptoms, I didn't feel them. My only lasting symptom after discharge is heart issues.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: notMyRealName, Cursed4ever, Frew and 6 others
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
My only lasting symptom after discharge is heart issues.
aw man, hope your heart's not giving you any pain. when my anxiety was worse i had SHARP heart palpitations and thought i was having heart attacks, hated that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Symbiote and Wraith
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
If I had symptoms, I didn't feel them. My only lasting symptom after discharge is heart issues.
I hope I don't have any symtons like you, but given how unlucky I am, I'm sure it will be unpleasant

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
aw man, hope your heart's not giving you any pain. when my anxiety was worse i had SHARP heart palpitations and thought i was having heart attacks, hated that.

I try to keep my stress down, but these last few weeks have put a strain. I don't know the medical term for it, but it feels like my heart is bottoming out and then my vision blurs a bit. This happens everyday or when I have a PTSD flashback.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cursed4ever and Meditation guide