• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
Would you consider a small amount like 200g of SN (In its original bags and covered with ziploc) to be OK if it was stored in a 1000ml airtight glass container for at least 10 days? This is what I did because I couldn't find a smaller container at that moment, later I decided to fit more bags of older SN along with it to have less room for oxygen in the container, another worry is that the lid is made of plastic, although it seems to be quite rigid and resistant, do you think that the SN would be fine?

Sorry if I shouldn't be asking this but I'm too paranoid and my OCD won't help, I've read the thread by Bed but just can't get myself to stop worrying about something that perhaps I already know I don't really have to be getting worried about

Thanks, I hope you can understand me

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Sounds good to me. I don't see any problems with it. Should be good for months and months as long as temp controlled.

Reactions: Finalnight
Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
Sounds good to me. I don't see any problems with it. Should be good for months and months as long as temp controlled.
Hey we meet again!! Thank you!!!! Do you think it'd be good for a year although?? A year is all I need, I can't go beyond that and thank you for the fast response, Idk if all I need at this point is just reassurance because of my OCD and anxiety

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Hey we meet again!! Thank you!!!! Do you think it'd be good for a year although?? A year is all I need, I can't go beyond that and thank you for the fast response, Idk if all I need at this point is just reassurance because of my OCD and anxiety
Wait. In your op, you said for "at least" 10 days. I know you said at least, but????????? 10 days is hardly close to a year. But, if it's stored right, I don't see any issue with it lasting a year or even longer. Keep the O2 out, and keep the temp and humidity controlled. If you want to get really crazy, if it's within your means, get one of those vacuum sealer contraptions and suck the air out of the bag. I think it's been talked about before on SS that the storage of SN, and even N, is much longer, and more stable, than had been previously thought. You just can't stick it out there in 100 F temps, I wouldn't think. Not sure if extreme cold would be bad for it, though. Still, I'd keep it in relatively stable temps, airtight, and things should be fine.

Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
Wait. In your op, you said for "at least" 10 days. I know you said at least, but????????? 10 days is hardly close to a year. But, if it's stored right, I don't see any issue with it lasting a year or even longer. Keep the O2 out, and keep the temp and humidity controlled. If you want to get really crazy, if it's within your means, get one of those vacuum sealer contraptions and suck the air out of the bag. I think it's been talked about before on SS that the storage of SN, and even N, is much longer, and more stable, than had been previously thought. You just can't stick it out there in 100 F temps, I wouldn't think. Not sure if extreme cold would be bad for it, though. Still, I'd keep it in relatively stable temps, airtight, and things should be fine.
Well, the first thing I did was put the double bag of SN inside another ziploc bag without opening the original ones, which I'd say were already pretty tight, I pushed all the air out from the ziploc bag and stored it in the container right away, after 10 days I put another 2 SN bags in to fill the remaining space, between all the bags there's no more room in the container, Idk if the newer SN is fine after 10 days of being in quite a big container (1000ml) in comparison, despite I didn't open it and secured it with the ziploc, the SN is well protected from moisture, but I don't know if the air that was left in the container at the start could have affected its purity in any way, I have the means to buy a vacuum sealer and have thought about it but I guess I would rather save my money for something else

Last edited:
Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
I think the original bags are sufficient.
The SN definitely lasts longer than 10 days in the original bags.
I think more than a year.
Maybe so, my other worry is the lid of the container which is plastic, although it seems to have a good quality I hope it's enough to keep it safe, maybe it's good for a year like you're saying, I think someone said the same on Bed's thread

Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
I received my sn in a well-sealed doypack
That's much better than receiving it in 2 common plastic bags but at least I just had to wait less than 4 days

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Well, the first thing I did was put the double bag of SN inside another ziploc bag without opening the original ones, which I'd say were already pretty tight, I pushed all the air out from the ziploc bag and stored it in the container right away, after 10 days I put another 2 SN bags in to fill the remaining space, between all the bags there's no more room in the container, Idk if the newer SN is fine after 10 days of being in quite a big container (1000ml) in comparison, despite I didn't open it and secured it with the ziploc, the SN is well protected from moisture, but I don't know if the air that was left in the container at the start could have affected its purity in any way, I have the means to buy a vacuum sealer and have thought about it but I guess I would rather save my money for something else
Frankly, I don't think you need to do anything more than what you've already done.

• Hugs
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023

Quarkys guide still rings true today

Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
Frankly, I don't think you need to do anything more than what you've already done.
Ok thanks so much for all your help here and in my previous thread I do really appreciate it, can hardly think of any other members that helped me as much as you did, feeling more relieved now :)

Quarkys guide still rings true today
Thank you Goku Black!! I had completely forgotten about Quarky's guide

Last edited:
Reactions: Goku Black
Charcoal

Charcoal

Mar 11, 2024
I wrote to the chemical company, how long is it keeping in the doypack who they send.

The Answer.
this reagent is stable when closed. The expiry date is 2 years from opening the MF packaging

uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
So you're keeping it in it's original plastic bag and then putting a ziploc bag around it, and then putting it into a glass container? I just want to make sure I'm not supposed to empty it into a glass container. I thought that was what I was supposed to do originally but that doesn't make sense because the air would be impossible to get out of there.

Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
So you're keeping it in it's original plastic bag and then putting a ziploc bag around it, and then putting it into a glass container? I just want to make sure I'm not supposed to empty it into a glass container. I thought that was what I was supposed to do originally but that doesn't make sense because the air would be impossible to get out of there.
Yes that's what I did, the original bags seemed pretty tight so I thought it'd be better just to leave them like that and add the ziploc to keep it safe from the unfilled space in the container, after a week or so, I added 2 more older SN bags on top so now the container is totally filled, you should not open it until you're ready to consume it

Reactions: uniqueusername4