• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Andrews

Andrews

Jan 1, 2024
Say one ingests 25g of SN and he's found after 3-4 weeks. yuck and sorry :smiling: Would autopsy still reveal any traces of SN? Can one take something that makes SN not detectible?
(looking for a method that doesn't look like suicide, other than falling out of the window)
Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Doesn't SN make the corpse all bright blue? I think it would be pretty obvious.

As SN is not a recreational drug, not many coroners would put anything other than suicide. Be hard to call it an accident.

I guess that's why people jump or use heroin or fentanyl if they want an open verdict

Reactions: Andrews
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Doesn't SN make the corpse all bright blue? I think it would be pretty obvious.

As SN is not a recreational drug, not many coroners would put anything other than suicide. Be hard to call it an accident.

I guess that's why people jump or use heroin or fentanyl if they want an open verdict
Actually no, you'd think it'd be obvious but it isn't the only thing capable of causing cyanosis in the world, this is why it's sometimes not identified right away as a cause until further testing.

Reactions: Andrews
NeverReallyHere

NeverReallyHere

Mar 15, 2021
Drugs are flushed from your system by your bodily functions. If your body is no longer functioning then what's going to flush the drug from your system? I'd assume whatever chemicals you ingest will remain in your body until it decomposes completely.

Having said that I'm not a doctor so happy to be corrected by someone with more medical knowledge then me.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
SN, sodium nitrite, works by absorbing oxygen from wherever it can get it (e.g. your blood), which converts the SN to sodium nitrate. So SN will soon disappear from your body, certainly in much less than 3 - 4 weeks. Sodium nitrate will not disappear, and a higher than normal concentration of sodium nitrate would suggest that you have used SN. However, my guess - and it's only a guess - is that if we really are talking about a period as long as 3 - 4 weeks, a body will have decayed so much that it would be difficult for them to demonstrate conclusively that the deceased person had used SN. Incidentally, 25 grams is a very large dose. You can ctb reliably with much less - study the many posts on the subject on this site - and if you want to leave as little evidence as possible it would seem sensible to use only what is needed to do the job, plus a bit more to be sure. If you want a method that doesn't look like suicide, go for a walk in the wilderness in winter. Lots of people do that and die, even though they had no intention of dying.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Incidentally, 25 grams is a very large dose. You can ctb reliably with much less - study the many posts on the subject on this site - and if you want to leave as little evidence as possible it would seem sensible to use only what is needed to do the job, plus a bit more to be sure.
Over the years, it's gotten higher in dosage, from 15-25 although as far as I've read, 15 can work just as well as 25 but sometimes I ask what was the comparable basis of why 25 turned out to be the optimal dose over 15 which is already a lot to ctb with.

Andrews

Andrews

Jan 1, 2024
SN, sodium nitrite, works by absorbing oxygen from wherever it can get it (e.g. your blood), which converts the SN to sodium nitrate. So SN will soon disappear from your body, certainly in much less than 3 - 4 weeks. Sodium nitrate will not disappear, and a higher than normal concentration of sodium nitrate would suggest that you have used SN. However, my guess - and it's only a guess - is that if we really are talking about a period as long as 3 - 4 weeks, a body will have decayed so much that it would be difficult for them to demonstrate conclusively that the deceased person had used SN. Incidentally, 25 grams is a very large dose. You can ctb reliably with much less - study the many posts on the subject on this site - and if you want to leave as little evidence as possible it would seem sensible to use only what is needed to do the job, plus a bit more to be sure. If you want a method that doesn't look like suicide, go for a walk in the wilderness in winter. Lots of people do that and die, even though they had no intention of dying.
Thanks yeah I've always appreciated people who feed the animals :)