• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

In love with a person that doesn't exist
Feb 19, 2022
Hey,
realized that I really need to write down everything related to the SN regimen, as my head is too messy to rely on it.
I did my individual research, but I still have some doubts... Especially since it's difficult to me to wrap my head around all the interactions, risks etc.
If anyone can chime in, I will appreciate it! Especially in regard to bisoprolol and valium.

Regular medication

DrugNotes
Methylophenidate ~05-20 mg
Atomoxetine 40 mg
Lamotrigine 200 mg
Fluoxetine 60 mgReacts with metoclopramide (and famotidine), to be laid off ~a week before CTB (?)
Bisoprolol 5 mg
Levothyroxine 50 mg
Metformin XR 1000 mg

Here's what I would take for my regimen + doubts that I have.

SN regimen
TimeDrug
1 hour before SNKetoprofenum 50-100 mg – interacts with bisoprolol, making it less effective in lowering blood pressure. To be switched with paracetamol?
Famotidine - 40 mg
45 minutes before SNMeto 30 mg
60-30? minutes before SNDiazepam – 14 mg – to be tested w/ 2 mg to see how it affects me now
??? minutes before SNBisoprolol – 200-280 mg (???) – not sure how much to take and if worth it
SN drink – 25 mg (with back-up glass prepared)

Beyond the diazepam issue, I'm wondering what should I do about bisoprolol. Should I take it, and how much?
Apparently bisoprolol can be taken in the same amount as propanolol. However, I have not found clear information of what amount is considered the best for lowering post-SN tachycardia…

Relevant threads:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/bisoprolol-instead-of-propanolol.42710/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ke-a-high-dose-of-propranolol-with-sn.102891/

Anyway, I'm not even sure if it's worth taking if I do not have > 400 mg (if super necessary, will try to get more)

I may try to secure more diazepam, but there is no way that I can get more than ~60 mg.

Probably obvious, but I would like to feel as peaceful as possible so that I will lower a chance of SI taking over.
If you've read this far – thank you! 💗 Will appreciate any suggestions, comments, and the like.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: nosoul, freedomcalls, Finding Sirius and 2 others
Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

In love with a person that doesn't exist
Feb 19, 2022
Okay, so no way I'm taking that much bisoprolol. I will probably stick with 20 mg, possibly split into 10 mg 8 h before and another 10 mg around 2-3 hours before SN.

Reactions: Shu