• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

Jessi76

Dec 16, 2023
Hello everyone,
A few things have happened to me in the last few days that have brought me very close to the topic of CTB again. Unfortunately also through my own fault. I've been feeling well again in the last 2 weeks.
I want to wait next week to see how things develop and then see if I can finish everything.
My method would be SN. But I'm just wondering what is better so that I can be successful. Stat Dose, or 48 hour SN protocol ?
The 48 hour SN protocol would be a little more difficult for me to manage because I have to go to work beforehand and don't know whether I will be able to take the MCP at the exact times. Fasting is not a problem either way.
Another question would be how loud you are after taking SN. Especially when it comes to heavy breathing. Unfortunately, my parents live one floor above me and I'm afraid that they might hear me.
Vomiting wouldn't be a problem. I once had a gastrointestinal problem where I just vomited for almost a day and my parents didn't seem to notice.
If I read it correctly in this forum, the heavy breathing only lasts a few minutes, right?

Reactions: Goku Black
ApathyToLife

ApathyToLife

Send in the clowns.
Aug 18, 2023
There's no difference between the two of these regiments, both have been proven equally effective at preparing your body to keep SN down for as long as possible, choose whichever is more convenient to you. If you can't do 48hr regimen because you're at work stick to the stat dose because it's easier time-wise at least, don't need to plan your intakes/timeframes and what not that much.

Nobody can truly say how loud you're going to be after taking SN, the experience kinda varies across cases. Some people were "saved" because their family heard them, while some people took their SN while their family was literally in the next room sleeping and were successful with their CTB. People often describe the sound to be comparable to that of groaning, but again nobody can really say how loud that groaning will be, so theoretically if you know that your parent are light sleepers then turn on TV or do something else to conceal he sound.

Idk if it was ever written in the SN bible but make sure that there are no objects in your vicinity that you can knock off while unconscious because in some fail attempts that have been posted on this forum users were saved because their relatives heard a loud noise and went to check up on them only to find an unconscious person having spasm/seizure.