C

CommonPlan

Apr 3, 2021
Hi, i've been a lurker here for a while and have been feeling so fustrated about trying to get some SN

Why are methods involving drugs so hard to find? I've always been drawn to ctb by injesting substances as I can do it from the comfort of my own home with less risk of side effects if I fail.

Nowadays government restrictions are getting so tough I dont think ill be able to get SN anytime soon, I can't even buy two packets of paracetomol from tesco at once???

How many people have to fail suicides by jumping, shooting and hanging until people realise that not everyone is wired to live till 80?

If anyone knows a way I can get SN in the UK can you PM me please.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: TicoDK, it's_all_a_game, FuneralCry and 5 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
sorry i dont have anything helpful to add i just wanted to say i like your title, it made me laugh, but considering the content of the post figured it wasnt appropriate to just leave a laughing reaction.

Reactions: Scribble Fan, GenesAndEnvironment and BlankUser
C

CommonPlan

Apr 3, 2021
sorry i dont have anything helpful to add i just wanted to say i like your title, it made me laugh, but considering the content of the post figured it wasnt appropriate to just leave a laughing reaction.
Thank you

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Governments in a race to keep people living longer and beyond normal means. What's the point of living when afterwards when you're reduced to a shell of your former self, shitting in your pants everyday, and unable to walk or talk. Just take me out back and put me down when I get to that point.

Reactions: Buffy5120 and CommonPlan
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yeah, I know what you mean. We literally have no right to die, it should be a basic human right. Some people don't want a future filled with pain and suffering. Taking away SN and other drugs will just make people more desperate and they will end up failing attempts.

Reactions: loopylou and CommonPlan
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Getting SN is very difficult here in Argentina so I totally get what you mean!

Whatever happens, I wish you lots of love and peace.

Hugs,

Matt

• Hugs
Reactions: TicoDK and CommonPlan
lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
If anyone knows a way I can get SN in the UK can you PM me please.
your settings are configured so I can't pm you, you can pm me though as I know a couple sources in the UK

C

CommonPlan

Apr 3, 2021
your settings are configured so I can't pm you, you can pm me though as I know a couple sources in the UK
My bad I havent posted enough to be allowed to PM people

antinatalist

antinatalist

Shoot me if I'm still here in July
Jun 2, 2021
Did you find any yet? I am in the UK and am desperately looking for SN.

Reactions: The Lonely
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
I just bought some right now (as you guys are saying it is not easy to find).

I bought 2 bottles of 500gr. Haven't searched about this method, but will keep this to some emergency, a "second plan" sort of.

(In the bottle says it will last only until end of 2022). It's used in food industry .. it's not a controlled drug...
Getting SN is very difficult here in Argentina so I totally get what you mean!

Whatever happens, I wish you lots of love and peace.

Hugs,

Matt
Just bought on line at Mercado Libre!