• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AR3S_

AR3S_

Forceful bliss
May 22, 2024
Hi everyone,
The title on it's own is quite straightforward, but I'm wondering whether I'm the only person in the UK that struggles with sourcing SN.

In the past, when I was a lot younger, I've tried using a razor, without doing any research, as a rash decision. However since then the thoughts have not left my side, and I have once again decided to try and CTB, however in a more peaceful way, thus I landed on the SN method.

If anyone could give me any advice or guidance on actually obtaining SN, it would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to CTB as soon as possible...

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, Nettles, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
There was DMC as a source a couple of months ago, but not sure if he is still legit for uk?

• Informative
Reactions: etherealspring and iloverachel
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

May 3, 2024
You're not the only one that struggles with obtaining SN in the UK. I've looked all over the place and it's looking like the only way to do it is to import it. But that risks a visit from the police - or so I've read from other posts on here.

L

LifeCanBeCruel

Jan 2, 2023
Did you find a source? I am looking myself. My pain is becoming too much. :(

ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
You won't get a police visit. That's just a scare tactic used to mark up the price 100x for a legal substance.

Sodium Nitrite is not cocaine. Unless the police were directly contacted by someone saying "[Your name] is ordering Sodium Nitrite to kill themselves" you really don't have much to worry about. I think if you are really unlucky your package might be seized but that's it, you won't be in trouble yourself.

Reactions: alltoomuch2, etherealspring and PinballWizard39
ecliptic

ecliptic

take me to the afterlife
Jun 2, 2024
I'm still looking for a source in the UK as well.

T

Theresnoescape

May 29, 2024
I'm struggling too, why is everything so difficult.

M

M48 Patton

Jun 2, 2024
I'm sceptical of the sources I have. Nervous in purchasing.

needsomeoptions

needsomeoptions

Mar 31, 2024
I've ordered some for import. Just waiting now to see if 1. It arrives, and 2. Its legit

Reactions: alltoomuch2
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
There was DMC as a source a couple of months ago, but not sure if he is still legit for uk?
I do believe he ships world wide and is legit. Nothing to indicate otherwise.

Reactions: losing hope