• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

luciole

Dec 28, 2023
i just tested my sn got it from asia this summer unfortunaly the test showed it wasnt pure enough
can someone pm me for a source please living in france

• Aww..
Reactions: boddibo
tsykoais

tsykoais

i can't drown my demons they know how to swim
Apr 9, 2023
what does sn stand for?
sodium nitrite, a deadly chemical, if you're here long enough you're gonna notice that most people on this forum use it to ctb.

eta: please note that it's nitrIte with an I and not nitrAte with an A. it's easy to get those two confused.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alatus_Nemeseos and Old Friend
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Your account is only a few days old, to new to be asking this kind of questions. How can we be sure you are trustworthy? Get involved in the community a bit more so people get to know you.

Alatus_Nemeseos

Alatus_Nemeseos

Dec 27, 2023
I lurked only a little and i know of some terms but sn came up a lot and figured can't hurt to ask I gave my reasons why i made an account to who ever moderated that deemed it was fine enough for me to have an account. sorry to not come off in a bad way

Reactions: Tears in Rain