pinkhellokitty

pinkhellokitty

eternal sunshine
Mar 16, 2024
There are 2 source in poland beginning with B, both have blue caps.
Both have 500g and 1kg bottles.

I don´t know exatly which source is now mean in this tread. :notsure:

1. B..... (6 letters)
2. B........ (9 letters)
has anyone used the B that has 5 letters?

SpeciesB-9

SpeciesB-9

Jun 8, 2024
I only know the source B with 6 letters.
I don´t know a source B with 5 letters.

B

BABS_

Jul 24, 2023
does anyone know if the source tig still works? i have been inactive

DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
has anyone used the B that has 5 letters?
If it ends with an "o", I got their SN. However, it's simply B's (with 6 letters) one since they're the manufacturer of the SN.
I tested it and it seemed fine, I've always reached the target colour on my test strips when testing.

Reactions: bussy and pinkhellokitty
pinkhellokitty

pinkhellokitty

eternal sunshine
Mar 16, 2024
If it ends with an "o", I got their SN. However, it's simply B's (with 6 letters) one since they're the manufacturer of the SN.
I tested it and it seemed fine, I've always reached the target colour on my test strips when testing.
Was postage all okay? As I'm from the UK so curious

Reactions: motoko_s9
DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
Was postage all okay? As I'm from the UK so curious
Absolutely! The shipment was really fast and the parcel itself had some kind of floral texture on it, but there were no warning signs at all on the package (only on the container of the SN itself).

Reactions: motoko_s9 and pinkhellokitty
aslank98

aslank98

Nov 12, 2021
I only know the source B with 6 letters.
I don´t know a source B with 5 letters.
What's the one with 5 letters, can anyone pm me?

I got the one with 6 ending in s

They don't ship to UK 😡

Last edited:
SpeciesB-9

SpeciesB-9

Jun 8, 2024
use a shipping service provider to send them to the UK.

pinkhellokitty

pinkhellokitty

eternal sunshine
Mar 16, 2024
Absolutely! The shipment was really fast and the parcel itself had some kind of floral texture on it, but there were no warning signs at all on the package (only on the container of the SN itself).
Thank you so much

Reactions: DarknessInMe
D

Dark-Knight

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I ordered 1 kg of sn from them, the source that ends with o. What quantity did you get? Do the quantities matter, I mean would a package of 500 g of sn be of different purity than 1 kg or even more? I saw on their website the 500 g as well as 1 kg sn have at least 98% purity but I'm not sure if the one I ordered really is pure like they say on their website, I didn't test its purity yet. If they specify the purity there then it should be pure right, why would they lie about its purity? What type of test did you do? Did you use nitrite test kits or aquarium strips?

bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
I ordered 1 kg of sn from them, the source that ends with o. What quantity did you get? Do the quantities matter, I mean would a package of 500 g of sn be of different purity than 1 kg or even more? I saw on their website the 500 g as well as 1 kg sn have at least 98% purity but I'm not sure if the one I ordered really is pure like they say on their website, I didn't test its purity yet. If they specify the purity there then it should be pure right, why would they lie about its purity? What type of test did you do? Did you use nitrite test kits or aquarium strips?
i ended up ordering from B (ending with O) aswell although my order got refunded. (gonna try again)
But im pretty sure that their SN is the same as the BM? It says so on their website, and the containers from both sources are identical.
I have already emailed BM and their SN is certified with the "chemical substance approval".

i also tried ordering 1kg from source ending with an O, and no i dont think the quantities matter.
it will be the same product and purity, just a different volume.
u can also do a blood test in the mean time if youre really worried about the purity.

DrearyAsh348

DrearyAsh348

May 8, 2023
Are there any that ship to the US? I'd be willing to try DMC but I have no idea what the link is to it, or what the other sources are. Although I am rarely on here, I am interested to know. I keep seeing people mention cryptic sources of SN. I just want to ctb but this is really hard. I can get AE and everything else, just not the main thing lol

D

Dark-Knight

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
i ended up ordering from B (ending with O) aswell although my order got refunded. (gonna try again)
But im pretty sure that their SN is the same as the BM? It says so on their website, and the containers from both sources are identical.
I have already emailed BM and their SN is certified with the "chemical substance approval".

i also tried ordering 1kg from source ending with an O, and no i dont think the quantities matter.
u can also do a blood test in the mean time if youre really worried about the purity.
Yes they sell sn from BM. Are you sure the quantity doesn't matter? I mean I also think that 1 kg shouldn't be different than 500 g in terms of purity, it's still the same sn from the same company just in difficult quantities, I'm just worried and thinking about a lot of details because I don't want to fail. I want to do the nitrite test with aquarium strips but I might do the blood test as well

bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
Yes they sell sn from BM. Are you sure the quantity doesn't matter? I mean I also think that 1 kg shouldn't be different than 500 g in terms of purity, it's still the same sn from the same company just in difficult quantities, I'm just worried and thinking about a lot of details because I don't want to fail. I want to do the nitrite test with aquarium strips but I might do the blood test as well
pretty sure quantity doesnt matter, as the certificate is under all the sizes (500g, 1kg, 5kg, 25kg) at 98.5%, no matter the size.
only thing about BM is that they dont specify the grade:(

sadfemboy:(

Jun 24, 2024

it looks like BO have taken down all listings from their website related to the product? when I checked yesterday they only had 5kg listed it seems like they're all down now. The description did say it was from BM.

Edit: I've tried another supposed url of the same store and it's still listed, strange

D

Dark-Knight

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
pretty sure quantity doesnt matter, as the certificate is under all the sizes (500g, 1kg, 5kg, 25kg) at 98.5%, no matter the size.
only thing about BM is that they dont specify the grade:(
Does the grade of sn matter? I know the most important thing is for the sn to be pure and to have over 95% purity to be lethal, but I don't know if the type of grade it has matters or not

bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
it looks like BO have taken down all listings from their website related to the product? when I checked yesterday they only had 5kg listed it seems like they're all down now. The description did say it was from BM.

Edit: I've tried another supposed url of the same store and it's still listed, strange
Yup, i checked BO and i cant find any listing for SN anymore... hoping it comes back soon or something.

Does the grade of sn matter? I know the most important thing is for the sn to be pure and to have over 95% purity to be lethal, but I don't know if the type of grade it has matters or not
I think its better to get a higher grade such as ACS grade or Reagent grade as they are the purest?
since technical grade etc may contain impurities along with the SN.

Jun 24, 2024
Yup, i checked BO and i cant find any listing for SN anymore... hoping it comes back soon or something.

I think its better to get a higher grade such as ACS grade or Reagent grade as they are the purest?
if you visit their german site instead of polish it's still listed and the shipping is cheaper, but that doesn't mean they still won't refund your order straight away. it has the same site design but I don't see a link on the site between the two so use at your own risk.

Reactions: bussy
D

Dark-Knight

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023

So the sn from BO isn't good? The grade type isn't mentioned on their website so how do we know what grade it is? I know people said the sn from them is pure from the tests they did but I haven't seen someone mention what grade it is

Jun 24, 2024
So the sn from BO isn't good? The grade type isn't mentioned on their website so how do we know what grade it is? I know people said the sn from them is pure from the tests they did but I haven't seen someone mention what grade it is
the guides on this forum seem to say that the grade doesn't matter as long as the purity is >95%, and bo/m's is listed at 98

• Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and bussy